Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
@tonnes Haven't read the chapter yet, but Biamam was 17 + 16 pages split into two minus credits/donation begging pages. This one is 33 pages minus the credits page. It adds up.

Fed-Kun's army
Beast tamer: "There are no animals around to tame!"
Dire tiger:

Seriously tho, why didn't he try to tame the tiger?

Dex-chan lover
Kicked from the hero party for being useless? How long till we find out he was secretly the most important member?

@CrusaderJerome The tamed animals they showed him using were all normal-looking animals, so I guess it's a distinction between animal and monster. For all I know he'll find out that distinction doesn't matter later on and he manages to become OP because he starts actually taming monsters too.

Dex-chan lover
Main character het bullied and insulted for honest effort, so he gets himself a catgirl... This is going to be wish fullfilment manga, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
The ability to scout and handle logistics = not useful. Tell that to the military.

But no kidding. He gets targeted? Well, then you ain't. Some would assume, that's a benefit. And if that is such a hassle, how about keeping him back a bit more? There is no limit to their groups size, is there? Every additional hand counts.

So, apparently the Hero and his party weren’t entirely wrong when they called him useless and trash. And, he really was dragging them down, not having any monsters that could attack and defend for him, so it’s not bad for him to be kicked off the team.

Evidence to all of this is the fact that he only had some sort of deer-mule for hauling luggage when he was partying with the Hero. What’s worse: “There aren’t any animals for me to tame,” he says, obviously with the intentions of having any animals, successfully tamed, attack the Killer Tiger. But, why the hell would he even bother with taming other animals at a time like that when he can cut out the middle man and simply tame the fucking Killer Tiger? If fact, his act of attacking the tiger with a knife in the first place just shows that he’s got a Forest Gump level intellect. He should have simply tamed the Killer Tiger the moment he saw it about to harm Miss Nyaa.

I really hope that our MC grows between chapter one and chapter two.

Dex-chan lover
world saving heroes are actually insuferable assholes
a garbage LN trope almost as dead as the hero trope itself

It's kind of funny when you set out to illustrate a manga full of animals but you can't draw animals for crap...

@1000sunny
He is good with scouting and carrying luggage.
I don't know about the tiger part, there is probably something we are missing because he can't be that dumb.

Dex-chan lover
A story about a tamer who can't tame shit and an idiot cat girl who kyaaa for no reason when she could just one-shot kill the tiger....

What kind of trash tier setting is this?

I will follow just to know how far this garbage can go. I'm following so many garbages anyway, so, adding one more shouldn't make any different.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
And another idiot party kicks off a very important support member thinking that combat ability is everything. Scouting is very important as it can give advanced warning to incoming hostiles so party can make preparations and be ready rather than getting blindsided. Also, makes it easier to find things like a suitable campsite for resting for the night with the least danger of unnoticed attackers, water source from a river or lake, and other things. Also, unless one of them has a Bag of Carrying or an item box skill carrying luggage is going to be a real pain. (Bag of Carrying like Tardis where bigger on inside than outside while eliminating/diminishing weight, item box is a subspace that can hold things that can be put in or pulled out either at will or through a small portal and sometimes will halt time inside. Amount held can vary depending on quality and level and both usually have a restriction of non-living items other than herbs or plants. Like could put a plant used as a reagent for healing potions in but not a mouse. What happens to any fleas or small bugs isn't mentioned although sometimes it's noted as them being left behind in space object was before put in.) After all, if weighed down carrying food, water, extra clothes, tent, blankets that'll hinder agility and combat ability. Then there's all the bulky and heavy materials acquired from monster subjugations.

Having him leave all his equipment was beyond the pale. How's he suppose to earn a living and feed his contracted animals without gear? I'm surprised they didn't ask for his money too. Can't wait to see their faces when get into arguments about who's to carry what, how the food is terrible because had to go for the light weighted stuff with a long shelflife that tastes terrible, and who's to carve out and carry the heavy and gross monster materials.

Why is he hunting goblins without any of his tamed monsters? Did he release them to save on food costs or something? Looked like he had deer and a bear before. Poor MC, he's going to feed the hungry cat with a bottomless pit for a stomach who'll latch onto him for life now! XD

Users who are viewing this thread