Yuusha Party wo Kubi ni Natta node Kokyou ni Kaettara, Member Zenin ga Tsuite Kitan da ga - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
5,037
I don't recall if it was already hinted but it looks like Jin is actually quite strong himself, even if overshadowed by his 3 OP Wives... neat ! I like those "Not weak, just surrended by way stronger allies !" moments !!

Well she got manners
image.png

She might be the Demon Princess but even she is considerate enough to know that this woman has a business to maintain lol

I WANT THE ATTENDANT PLEASE
THICC SUCCUBUS MOMMY :meguupog:

"There are no laws about Succubus, Batman..."
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
4,956
Hina is cute. LMAO at her being an LN fan and finding her husbando. Palulka is hot.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Apr 15, 2026
Messages
45
I know the demon princess is dumb but, I didn't expect she will be that dumb!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top