Yuusha Party wo Tsuihousareta Shiro Madoushi, S Rank Boukensha ni Hirowareru ~Kono Shiro Madoushi ga Kikakugai Sugiru~ - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
They are 5 S rank adventurers and they are scared of 1 guy? I get he is a top brass but still. They are S rank.
Well, he isn't afraid to face 5 of them while he is alone. Also, he took out a city just because he did not get along with it. And he has reputation as one of the 4 heavenly kings.
That's plenty of reason to be worried. Especially for adventurers, who prefer to choose their battles, and only fight the ones that are overwhelmingly in their favor.

Dex-chan lover
Expecting decent writing and logic from a writer that writes isekai is your first mistake.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting the boy that got trained in the previous chapter or one of the other red shirts, either dead or hostage for emotional impact. But no, just a whole dead village, no further mention of anyone. Why the f were they even introduced in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
That's it for this one,
This is as far as I can go on with this type of plot...
If you gonna shit them am gonna skip

Contributor
I feel like Lloyd is only scared because of his self-esteem problem. Because he's incapable of fairly assessing his own abilities, he is also causing his S-rank party's morale to dip: they know he's super good, but they only see him being scared so they're being misled into thinking they have little chance against this one elite demon.

That new guy is probably gonna be their reinforcement.

Users who are viewing this thread