Yuusha-sama wa Houshuu ni Hitozuma wo go Kibou desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Orc Big Dick

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda funny, I wonder if the author had the harpy come with her husband just because as a harpy, she can't wear a wedding ring to show the MC that she's married.

Also:

image.png

are-you-sure-about-that-21-usagif.gif

Dex-chan lover
ok, for a "Harem" manga it had already to much cuck/ntr baits but also other guys fucking the girls. Dont get me wrong, for a full ecchi smut manga that would be fine, but for a harem ? Nah. And it reads like the author himself is enjoying these cuck fetishes but is always reminded he is supposed to make a "Harem" with it somehow. I let it cook for a while, but I see it getting more and more disgusting so im out.

Dex-chan lover
Wish they would keep the MC as the only dude getting action (this storyline is supposed to be a fantasy after all, and at least personally I'm the only guy in mine). Just my opinion, though
Did not needa see big green mike getting it on like that so, true ish

Dex-chan lover
To be fair... The first half was pointless fanservice, but it's decent art and a "mindless" diversion read for me so, eh. On balance it's just this side of "too little story", but it wobbles about and manages to carry on.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Fed-Kun's army
Wish they would keep the MC as the only dude getting action (this storyline is supposed to be a fantasy after all, and at least personally I'm the only guy in mine). Just my opinion, though
Ya'll are reading a manga about a MILF hunter. Its looong past the point where theres no guys like some kind of CGDCT fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
Ya'll are reading a manga about a MILF hunter. Its looong past the point where theres no guys like some kind of CGDCT fantasy.
But isn't the whole point of a MILF hunter anime to see the main guy getting action? This isn't NTR or something, so there should only be the MC getting it

ok, for a "Harem" manga it had already to much cuck/ntr baits but also other guys fucking the girls. Dont get me wrong, for a full ecchi smut manga that would be fine, but for a harem ? Nah. And it reads like the author himself is enjoying these cuck fetishes but is always reminded he is supposed to make a "Harem" with it somehow. I let it cook for a while, but I see it getting more and more disgusting so im out.
Having a hard time parsing "The Hero Wants a Married Woman as a Reward," are we?

Hit them. Violence is always the answer. And if they won't listen to words, they can listen to their sore bottoms.

Users who are viewing this thread