Yuusha to Maou no Konpaku Rekitei (Extasis) - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I gave it the benefit of the doubt last chapter but it’s really meh. I’m dropping it.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice to see it back, even if this was kind of a meh chapter (given the indifference of the crowd watching a dude chasing a naked girl, this is gonna be one of those rape-heavy world plots, not a fan of those!)

I can at least give it until the demon lord's new form shows up before I decide to drop it though.

Aggregator gang
Let me guess, the other beat up the guy was the reincarnated demon lord

Aggregator gang
Not as good or funny as the first chapter, but I still wait for the introduction of the demon lord and what happened to his prepared body.

Dex-chan lover
@Bufuman
this is gonna be one of those rape-heavy world plots, not a fan of those!
Are you implying that being "rape-heavy" is a unique feature of some special worlds?
Sure it's not a general trait of any possible world? The only difference is how developed civilization is.

Dex-chan lover
@Nyaalter from a narrative perspective it would make sense, but I doubt it. I feel that the demon lord would have hidden her new body somewhere else. I get the feeling that it would be considerably more difficult for her to set up a scheme in the holy city than the divinely blessed hero.

Dex-chan lover
what's with this super-half-assed translation keikaku (plan) ??? 💀

Dex-chan lover
Tentacles right at ch2! 🤣

Thanks for the update and see you in 6 months. 🤗

@PawPadKnight
It's the principal from To-love ru. One of the best characters tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread