Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
It took me longer than I expected, but it's finally here. :aquadrink:
I encountered some difficulties with the translation (I couldn't accurately translate many parts.). Therefore, I had to guess from context which might not be 100% accurate

Dex-chan lover
Tbh what the King did was a normal and smart tactic in ancient times, though by the time after Rome and during feudal times it eventually became so that one ruler couldn't execute another ruler thanks to everyone being related to on another and basic human decency put in place by christianity (tho christianity was pretty evil at time as well, but as long as rulers were christian they had some level of protection.)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work!
One note, the boss name is valj, his sister is stola (from the previous chapters at least)

Dex-chan lover
Pretty unsubtle way to tell miss knight that you are a traitor and part of the rebellion, lol

Double-page supporter
Pretty unsubtle way to tell miss knight that you are a traitor and part of the rebellion, lol
Yeah you'd think if he wanted her out of the way and the princess secure as a possible successor after killing the king he could tell her just enough to that end and not reveal his involvement.

Dex-chan lover
No need for that.
A quick, painless death, so there'd be no chances to escape while being kept half-alive. All that matters is that he's being rid of.
Just jojo part 7 his ass with boiling, make him desperate trying to not melt but it's ultimately futile 😼

Dex-chan lover
ugh, so this wussy knight is gonna be an ally now? I honestly dislike these kinds of characters who can't even think for themselves, but are easily swayed by anything others said.

We, the readers, know that the dude is right and the rebellion is good, but for this girl to not even question if that's the truth or if he's trustworthy? What a fucking idiot

Double-page supporter
why i feel the princess will not give a fuck about all this? something about the lines the princess is a piece of shit like the father but she doing the "saintess act"

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry! You don't need to push yourself so hard. Expecting to do an entire chapter every day is unreasonable, especially if you have other things you need to do. We can wait a few days, and it will help you not get burnt out.:salute:

Dex-chan lover
why are you thinking so much if you are just a sword, just follow the path that your owner points you.

Dex-chan lover
I have a sneaking suspicion that the knight is going to end up in the same boat as MC by the end of this with the rebels pivoting off of "down with a morally bad ruler" to "exterminate royals" as the story progresses and some of the rebellion moderates die off... a staple for this genre

Dex-chan lover
Tear it off completely.
Crush all will so they cannot resist.
That's how our king rules.
What do you think about that?
Your king ruling philosophy is trash bruh :kek:

Other neighboring states must be equally trash if they allow this piece of turd kind of kingdom to still exist.

Dex-chan lover
He dont deserve a quick painless death
Ya'know what, let's put it like this: that entirely depends on what the end result is. The important part is to not drown in the desire to inflict pain yourself, to the point you become as evil as the guy you're trying to justify that he deserves to die painfully.

Beat his face so much, that his face caves in and he dies from bleeding? Okay, brutal, but whatever. You can live a relatively normal life after that.

But if you end up concocting the most painful ways one can die, and inflict them on the "big bad evil guy", you can't argue you're not becoming a fucking monster by the end of it. We should never root for the hero to become as godawful as the king we're hoping would die.

P.S: Now that I think about it, the idea of: "I am allowed to kill and torture criminals because they're evil so it's ok" is the entire point behind the show / book Dexter. And the end conclusion is that having a happy family is nothing but a facade, a shield to his desire to kill people. That he's a monster himself, and he shouldn't let his kids inherit his demons. At no point is it celebrated.

Users who are viewing this thread