Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
One chapter left and they just keep introducing bunch after another bunch of new plot threads? So safe to assume the end will be not unlike getting cut of mid-se

It will be exactly like that. Honestly, I'm annoyed. It's one of the better ones out there, but nope, got the axe.

So, ummm... "CHAPTER 21: GO READ THE WEBNOVEL FOR MORE, U GAIZ!"

Actually, do. It's dark pretty much throughout, as you'd expect, but it's good.

Banned
i was about to marathon the manga back from chapter 1 today, just to see it got cancelled...oh come on. Is there some yuri? I stopped at ch 10 a year ago or so and there was none as of yet.

Dex-chan lover
i was about to marathon the manga back from chapter 1 today, just to see it got cancelled...oh come on. Is there some yuri? I stopped at ch 10 a year ago or so and there was none as of yet.

I Mtl'd parts of the WN's final chapter and it is very yuri.
Though I am not sure if it ever goes into the H-category of yuri :unsure:

Year ago I was reading the first nine chapters of this and then nothing new translation for over a year, and now I know the reason why this story was abandoned.. because it got axed. Sad because I like this series.

If Teapot Hero got axed, then I gradually lose hope of DarkArtsMaster's serialization fate too.

Banned
I Mtl'd parts of the WN's final chapter and it is very yuri.
Though I am not sure if it ever goes into the H-category of yuri :unsure:
Oh, thats cool. Would def check that out. What i meant was if there is any yuri in the manga until the point of cancellation?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, thats cool. Would def check that out. What i meant was if there is any yuri in the manga until the point of cancellation?
Now that, is a very good question.

In the manga we only ever see them share the same bed. But maybe in WN there's more than that? As you've said should probably check WN for more. It's pretty short and maybe worth going over with something like deepl and chatgpt.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read a chapter I get struck by the dichotomy between the cute art and the rather horrific content. Too bad we don't get to see it continue.

Dex-chan lover
The clues are too apparent :D

Beato ベアト (pronounced as Bae-Aah-Toh, Italian for "blessed")
+ Riche リーチェ

= Beatrice, common Christian name.

Dex-chan lover
The clues are too apparent :D

Beato ベアト (pronounced as Bae-Aah-Toh, Italian for "blessed")
+ Riche リーチェ

= Beatrice, common Christian name.

You didn't have to think too hard since we saw her healing magic. It was almost certain that she is or will become a Saint.

Users who are viewing this thread