Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
The reunion between the 2 is finally here. For a second I thought the shot was from a different antagonist & would express disappointment with a long monologue while also escaping but turns out I was wrong. I hope the next fight will be Brago & Sherry because those 2 were always make a spectacle in their battles. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
great callbacks to dima buruku and shin poroku, more of that feeling that the spells being stolen is a setback/obstacle first and foremost and not a character reset, our demons may have lost the big guns they'd gotten at the end of the first series but they didnt lose that dog in them they got, so far both zatch and kanchome fights have been done amazingly, and now that they've been reunited at long last i cant wait to see how they interact after so long as a reader.

Dex-chan lover
The GigaBrain on Kanchome!!!

also - those bullets are going to come falling down somewhere... 🤫
It kinda depends, if Rashield actually stops them and lets them expend their kinetic energy and flatten, they won't have a ballistic trajectory and are limited by terminal velocity. The reason firing bullets up is dangerous is because they maintain ballistic trajectory.

Dex-chan lover
great callbacks to dima buruku and shin poroku, more of that feeling that the spells being stolen is a setback/obstacle first and foremost and not a character reset, our demons may have lost the big guns they'd gotten at the end of the first series but they didnt lose that dog in them they got, so far both zatch and kanchome fights have been done amazingly, and now that they've been reunited at long last i cant wait to see how they interact after so long as a reader.
Big time
I loved the justification as to why he can just, perfectly control non-human bodies, is that of all characters, Kanchome's abilities were tied closest to his capacity to think in creative and odd directions. If this series were an entirely new title, it would feel like such an ass pull, but we have consistently seen Kanchome stuck with some of the worst spells, with the biggest handicaps, and have to figure out how to use them optimally. So once he got the handle on his new abilities, of course, of all people, he would be able to best use it.
Just, full agreement, its so gratifying to see, that the important talents and skills they developed are still there. The spells weren't the only thing made them dangerous, it was their teamwork and ingenuity. And that's just great writing, to make that all so believable.

Dex-chan lover
Silly Milanese driver! You can't kill with just a car! You need that trusted Deliverer to the Next Dimension, Truck-kun!

but wait, Levy is from an isekai world, so maybe it wouldn't work?

Levy's a friend now! That's great both because she's cool and because she can surely give us valuable information. Too bad about Nosehair Boo though.

Dex-chan lover
Excellent Job Zatch Bell Makai Team

My two favorite teams Reunited once more, the potential of new spells on the horizon, an information source, and captured resources, so much to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread