Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
OMG TIOOOOO. Makoto Raiku is the smartest man alive for this.

No but really, it super fits since Tio wanted to be like Wonrei and Li-en. Really hope that comes up in the next chapters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow if Tio changed that much, I wonder how much Brago and/or Ponygon has changed. If they're going after the top 10, then it makes me think Clear Note is probably not involved with them. Thanks for the chapter.

Edit: I forgot that Clear Note was completely destroyed & reincarnated as White so no one should know this unless they make it known for plot reasons.

Dex-chan lover
HELLL YEAAAHHHH! i knew Tio would end up buff in some way, and I'm super happy to see it actually happen

I'm also very nervous for Vino-- I hope he's either still with professor riddles, or that he was able to develop answer-talker to keep himself safe D: I know that no one should know that Clear is still, technically, alive, but man. man oh man. The thought is very much there.

Last edited:
Bruh, I did not expect Tio to grow up like this. Daaaaaaamn, she be fine!

The Book Masters are all gonna be surprised, and for sure Kanchome and Gash would be terrified af around her! But no doubt, Tio's Shield spells are gonna be POWERFUL

Speaking of which, big curious on Kiyomaro and Megumi's relationship, if it ever took off

Dex-chan lover
of course kanchome having now grown up would have his own song with dance to match wouldn't make sense otherwise, then there's Folgore jumping in seamlessly to match his dance moves and everyone participating in the song TOTAL KINO. Tio's reintroduction is pretty gratifying, we know she's pretty physically strong since she was known to bully other kids her age and that she has crazy grip strength so to see her here capitalizing on that is pretty sweet.

Double-page supporter
I FUCKING KNEEL, MAKOTO-SAMA!!!
27f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread