Zatch Bell!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.5 - (NEW Fan Translation) Extras

Dex-chan lover
Reading about how hard it is to get approved for a manga, even back then always gets me. Getting rejected for years sometimes and then having to make another story because it fits the criteria better is not too great.

I guess it is a job afterall and there needs to be some edits to make it more appealing, but i feel like a lot of nice storys get denied, due to that as well and thats how we end up with all new manga/anime feeling copy pasted with minor changes, as if made by committee.

Reading about how hard it is to get approved for a manga, even back then always gets me. Getting rejected for years sometimes and then having to make another story because it fits the criteria better is not too great.

I guess it is a job afterall and there needs to be some edits to make it more appealing, but i feel like a lot of nice storys get denied, due to that as well and thats how we end up with all new manga/anime feeling copy pasted with minor changes, as if made by committee.
FR bro i saw so many amazing manga got axed for some reason. It feels so unfair when you see kanokari is up and alive with over 300 chapters 😭

Users who are viewing this thread