Zeikin de Katta Hon - Vol. 9 Ch. 65 - A Book that Includes A One-Piece Pattern Paper That Can Be Made at Home

Kin

Group Leader
I translated chapter 66 by accident before chapter 65 so enjoy 2 chapters. ehe

mjA0Hve.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I understand where Shirai is coming from by not wanting to tell the girl where she can get a higher quality second hand insert. If she cared about reimbursing the library with a good quality product she would have found a better alternative to the one she knows is bad but brought anyway.

Since they found a good replacement online rather quickly, it shows that if she had put in the effort it would not have been too hard. Getting her to buy them a new one at this point is a matter of principle now, because they know she couldn't be trusted to act in good faith the first time round. And in turn it allowed her to see the error in her ways (even if it was only briefly and had to be explained to her).

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes it's just easier to buy something new instead of getting it second hand

Fed-Kun's army
Hey that sounds like me lol.

Watch youtube on how to make ice cream. Bought all the one-of-never-use again material, made it and it become gooey sweet mess while the instant ice cream one was edible.

Dex-chan lover
This just induced my memory with the book for steam tables which also includes a giant Moiller's diagram for water. The book is cheap as it's meant to be sold locally but having to remember bringing it everywhere and using it to survive my thermodynamics classes hurts me. I'm just thankful that I didn't have to use the diagram, it's pretty big to use it.

Dex-chan lover
I understand where Shirai is coming from by not wanting to tell the girl where she can get a higher quality second hand insert. If she cared about reimbursing the library with a good quality product she would have found a better alternative to the one she knows is bad but brought anyway.

Since they found a good replacement online rather quickly, it shows that if she had put in the effort it would not have been too hard. Getting her to buy them a new one at this point is a matter of principle now, because they know she couldn't be trusted to act in good faith the first time round. And in turn it allowed her to see the error in her ways (even if it was only briefly and had to be explained to her).
She is young, and they have more experience about book related purchases. Bad Faith is a bit too much in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread