Zekkyou Gakkyuu Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Polyandry

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect to see that word, i think i've only seen polygamy tho i feel like polyamorous relationships could've happened without a 'wish' (if anything, other than drama/cheating i'd expect more ppl to have multiple bfs/gfs during school to 'get it outta their system' before adults unless they decided they prefer that lifestyle)

lol that's one way to stay together...wonder how their parents/family would react tho

Group Leader
Did not expect to see that word, i think i've only seen polygamy tho i feel like polyamorous relationships could've happened without a 'wish' (if anything, other than drama/cheating i'd expect more ppl to have multiple bfs/gfs during school to 'get it outta their system' before adults unless they decided they prefer that lifestyle)

lol that's one way to stay together...wonder how their parents/family would react tho

Polygamy is the general, gender neutral term! Polyandry refers to multiple male partners and polygyny refers to multiple female partners.

Also, I worked on this chapter so I'm really glad people enjoyed it!

Double-page supporter
With all those downer endings before this, I still consider this absurd ending a good one.
Hey, it seems other people don't mind it too.

Users who are viewing this thread