Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Is the empress really 16? Hm it might be so if her family died somehow.

Dex-chan lover
If their age gap is around 8 years it's not a big deal for a fantasy universe: they have hundred year old elves and thousand year old dragon lolis to romance

Fed-Kun's army
This is kinda boring. Maybe it'll pick up in a few more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Wait you’re telling me there was an idiot that was dumb enough to try and pick up the empresses? Also why didn’t she bring body guards? And I’m pretty sure the one that got saved in that situation was not the girl that could have had him beheaded.

Aggregator gang
How did the mc get SSS rank for being good if he's fairly fine with magic spell he put down on that guy. That's a pretty big thing he put onto the guy one-sidedly, he took the law within his own hands on that one. You can say he did the correct thing, but putting a person under a curse isn't SSS rank.

Supporter
I had zero expectations for this manga, but this chapter takes the cake and sinks it.

Fed-Kun's army
Loooooooooooooooooooool, the Empress getting harrassed by a random guy on some street, suuuuure xDDD
Well, had no expectations for the quality anyway, as long as its fluff and fun, whatever, but sure isnt the smartest story out there... :D

Dex-chan lover
The empress being assaulted in the middle of the street and telling a kid out of nowhere she'd bang him for being virtuous, oookaay

Dex-chan lover
@ismaelh eeh, I think it is pretty obvious she would not be found outside unguarded if she is incapable of dealing with a ruffian (hell, even if she is capable), so I think it is pretty obvious it was all an act to get into his metaphorical pants. No clue why tho, as she is the empress and should have no need for such acts.
As for the comment about being lovers, I dunno why she would say that. Seems quite random, but maybe she said it because she knew who he was and the other suitors have disagreeable personalities?

Dex-chan lover
In my steed? In my horse? Why does she need a ruler inside a horse?

Did she mean in her stead? In place of her?

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call those cuffs virtuous at all. Just lazy and irresponsible.

Users who are viewing this thread