Zense Coupling - Vol. 5 Ch. 39.5 - Extra

uh oh spaghettio we having problems bubbling on the horizon

damn the prince came now our maria and jou need to be careful and i feel so bad for ryuu it's clear that uta have her memories back
well at least now we can hope that hina has her memories back
and well i guess the relationship between hikari and suzu is getting good

Hi3

Aggregator gang
wow, the spice in the last panel is HOT

Eek, are we about to catch up with raws now?? I'll miss these frequent updates!

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Yahiro is the cutest hahahhaha
Him actually having the mindset of a child was the best decision

Contributor
Ah, the climax volume. The seeds of drama have sprouted into wonderful oaks, and they will now bear fruit.

YaHina: Hina's memories are slowly coming back, so Yahiro's gonna make a real big play by going to places where they met in the past. Will it work? And if so, how are they gonna deal with the gap in age?
MariJou: Enter The Prince, stage left. He already looks like a real scumbag. He's probably not a scumbag, but he just HAD to appear now that Jou is finally opening up to Maria about how he really feels about her. The two are definitely going to argue, and I look forward to it with trepidation.
SuzuKari: Suzu finally seems to be discovering what romantic affection is. This might be the breather in-between the other three couples, as that seems to be the only conflict. Maybe another wrench will be thrown.
RyuUta: Uta finally may have permanently regained her goddamn memories. Their once perfect relationship is on a heated collision course with the brick wall that is their past. How will the two navigate this?

Very excited to read the next volume.

Dex-chan lover
You have to eat the green peas to be a cool guy? This is impossible.

Uta looks like she's blushing on the preview which seems like a good sign. Meanwhile, we don't really know what the prince means by what he said or who it's addressed to.

Dex-chan lover
oh look. I've getting anxiety because of the last page. prince is appearing, they visit a place with memories, UTAAA

Users who are viewing this thread