Zetsubou no Rakuen

Real summary of this manga: dude gets depressed after mother's death, meets a hot girl, girl somehow forces him into a religious cult, now he has to escape

Fed-Kun's army
Checked all the raws
ntr spoiler:
The black haired bitch is a slut that fucks everything, but mc doesn't care about her. He later meets another girl who he tries to escape with and who seems to be the main chick. its kinda vague but it looks like this chick gets fucked by a fat dude in an extra chapter, while her body is controlled by a parasite.
story spoiler:
So pretty much the cult is a front for scientist experimenting with a sort of parasite that grants immortality, but can also turn people into mindless human eating zombie type monsters. Sometimes the (intelligent) parasites/aliens even take over the hosts body. MC's mom was part of the cult, and was killed by the black haired chick. Not an "accident". MC's father is pretty much the defacto leader of the cult and they want MC to take the "queen" parasite.
ending spoiler:
So pretty much in the end, the parasites are worked into a pill and released to the general public. Bunch of chaos ensues. MC saves the day by befriending the corpes of a young girl that got gangraped multiple times and carries the "queen" parasite. He then takes over the parasite but is able to control it. He stops all the other parasites and saves the day. MC's father/cult leader gets arrested and put in jail (i assume death row), but MC still visits him. The black hair chick starts prostituting and is full yandere for MC, but he wants nothing to do with it. It wasn't clear to me if MC ends up with the girl who's supposedly the main female character.

quick overview for those curious about this manga. It's really your cliché cult, gore and rape fest imo. Heck from the fact that i was able to understand the overarching plot without being able to read a lick of japanese should tell you enough. definitely the type of manga to be one of those guilty pleasure reads. i could go deeper into the story and the stuff that happens, but honestly this should be enough to make up your mind whether you're gonna like it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread