Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The world in which everything definitely becomes a BL vs the man who defi…

Contributor
If you're in a BL world, doesn't that make you not average? You'd be the 1 in 7 that isn't into dudes

And fool! Every BL world is also a GL world unless otherwise proven. Your big booby beauties are also into big boobie beauties. That's life for ya

Dex-chan lover
Sure living in a BL-world has a few downsides, but if you dare to take, that one upside from me (heaps of girls), we would have got beef! Making the faces of all women blurry is a total horror scenario! Unacceptable! When you see that one girl with a nice face left and realize, that must be, because she is a crossdressing trap or a shemale.....😱😭

"In shoujo manga, tropes like "handsome guy falls in love with the average heroine" are really popular"

Either I haven't been reading enough shoujo manga or my standards for "average" is really low

Supporter
@bumfukc
Think of average in manga as the average in movies. Pretty person who is only ugly cause of messy hair/glasses, which they fix by going to a salon/getting contacts and suddenly a 10/10 beauty.

People are rarely actually ugly or average in manga unless they are actually made ugly.

@Sleepii
Yeah it's like when a girl in manga says she's not as pretty as another girl despite the manga havingse severe sameface syndrome

That's only for female characters though. I've seen a lot of "attractive and kind girl falls in love with unattractive but kind boy" in manga and movies

Supporter
@bumfukc
Yea. I think most mangas have girls with same-face syndrome, or at least the same head shape with only the eyes/hair/eyebrows changing, while males can have at least 2 head types if not more on top of the other features.

"I am the only one capable of giving grandchildren to my parents"

1. this sort of thinking is kind of gross
2. that is never a huge problem in BL manga

Users who are viewing this thread