Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - VS the drinking party

Contributor
Shit man, just don't have friends then. That seems like the easiest solution. Or don't be so adverse to having a gay adventure. Not like being adamantly being straight is doing you any favors

Well he's right that it seems to fit the most "typical" romantic plots. But he shouldn't be so negative. He might find true love.
Anyway thank you for the story <3

KYAAAA!!! OMG!! THIS IS SO FREAKING HILARIOUS!! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD!! I ALREADY LOVE THIS MANGA SO MUCH!! <3 <3 AND THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!! <3 <3 <3

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahaha. Love the attention to detail in incorporating all the little clichés.

Group Leader
Thank you for scanlating this! I've liked this series for a while 😂😂 It's pretty funny.

Double-page supporter
My god, so far his flag evading skills are next level. Gambatte! Stay hetero man! I mean really, he was born that way, please support him.

Fed-Kun's army
HE"S SO CHILL AND USED TO THIS IM CRYING!! I gotta buy this manga when I see it, it'll be a sin not to! I hope he gets a girl by the ending though.

Do your best and push through! If the gay people in our world did, so can you.

Thank you for translating.

he fights back against any hot guys that might draw near , yeah right 😒

@MrFunplace it seems like that's the type of person he's into, so yeah... pray for our godly MC to find a nice girl whose face exists

now i kinda wanna see a whole bl of those two uhg their story sounds interesting,, thanks for translating :DD

Users who are viewing this thread