Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 67 - VS Hairstyle

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, it's becoming more and more certain that he's going to end up in a relationship with a dude. What's the point of the comic, if he's just going to give up and bang dudes anyway? WHAT ABOUT THE MC BLOODLINE!? :qq:
Can I still hope that the boy in the flashback is Misato and Hatano just mistook him for MC? 🥲 Their "ages"(?) in the flashback seemed too close but the hairstyle is freaking the same

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, it's becoming more and more certain that he's going to end up in a relationship with a dude. What's the point of the comic, if he's just going to give up and bang dudes anyway? WHAT ABOUT THE MC BLOODLINE!? :qq:
I'm just waiting to see how far Author can go, is our MC going to get sacrificed and get pegged just for shits and giggles?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao poor wallet rip, does seem like a shame he doesn't get a 'refund'

I wonder what would happen if he came out as "ace" or so, but other than some stereotypical sadistic aggressive seme, it'd be pretty douchey for a partner to be 'forceful' and hopefully the 'law' would apply like with minors (at least he doesn't live in an omegaverse even if ghosts are canon in this story), b/c it's more so that he doesn't wanna bottom? as opposed to just homophobic (although there was a live action, it's slightly cringe, tho it ended up being alright without a real actor's lines saying it that might seem a bit more homophobic outta context compared to how exaggerated animanga stuff is)

(idk if he was rly 'desperate' for a gf as opposed to rly trying to avoid any kinda flag/male relationship, but i vaguely remember him vaguely liking 'big boobs' unless it's just something he wanted to say among his friends who might've tried to set him up), or even "trans" but considering the world 'undid' his haircut idk if a sex change operation would work if he wanted to be like a transbian [or ending up dating a 'crossdresser' as the closest thing he can get if he had to date or so. or if he does end up somehow getting married to a woman, and having some gay kids lol]

Hatano's cute at least, tho i wonder if there wouldn't be someone else like him besides that one psychic guy that's like "let's just say we're dating to avoid flags" which is a cliche in itself but yeah (not sure if same kanji but i know 'hata' is flag in JP?) (but it's a comedy so unless teh author wants it to end i don't think we'll get too much stuff but the 'side couple' stuff is cute, surprised the 'bl mangaka' hasn't like joined dating apps/tried chasing after boys directly for his story, he kinda reminds me of nozaki in a way but a bit more...unhinged? XD)

Dex-chan lover
This man is playing 5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel against the universe in order to avoid being gay, meanwhile everyone else is playing checkers.

Quite frankly I applaud him, doomed by the narrative and yet this sisyphus carries his boulder up the hill again and again. All in the vain hope to avoid the inevitable, in hope to succeeding the task.

Too bad he forgot that genre aware guy falling for another guy, despite knowing all the tropes, is also a trope.
So is loosing your memory
or pretending to loose your memory

It's tropes all the way down. He was probably never gonna win this...

But man do I hope for this to be a fake out and he succeeds anyway :02:

Dex-chan lover
the theme is about the cliche BL around MC... so I would be sooo disappointed if he give up to "his" BL fate tho
kinda wish a new female character as FL, barely survived from her GL-infested environment or whatsoever

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
People slowly hoping in on MC. Li'l Bros friend and likely the psychic are the biggest buts. Even tho psychic guy wants to avoid BL as well it feels like self fulfilling that his trying to get close to MC will have adverse results.
I don't know if the 'psychic' guy wasn't particularly straight/ bi but it was more so he didn't wanna read minds because he always heard ppl's ulterior motives, but he might come across someone who 'has a crush on him' and straightforward with his thoughts to where he wouldn't need to mind read or so, or end up with someone who has an 'unreadable' mind and stay with him/by his side b/c it's 'peaceful' or so lol.

Although it would be interesting to see how he would be as a 'boyfriend'. maybe he'd be meticulously over prepared for every detail/thing that'd go wrong and ppl are touched about how 'considerate' he is, or breaking up after a week like "Sorry man you're too much/not what i thought you were" (since a lot of these have couples 'pairing up' but i'm sure the world is around long enough for it to have breakups too, don't remember if there have been elderly/'married for 20 years' as a gay couple lol)

the theme is about the cliche BL around MC... so I would be sooo disappointed if he gave up the BL fate tho
kinda wish a new female character as FL, barely survived from her GL-infested environment or whatsoever
all the girls have 'blurry faces' or are also gay, if they're not close with the 'protags' as a 'supportive friend/sister' chara lol

I don't think MC will give into the BL fate and I think this direction/chapter is good!! It'll be rather boring if MC ends with a normal girl so I'm guessing this could be part of the ending set up where MC will have to perpetually get chased and dogde BL love flags by Hatano and maybe others.

Dex-chan lover
Hatano is too cute, but his taste in men... lololol that last panel xD

Users who are viewing this thread