Zettai Kunshu Shoukougun - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Total Domination

Dex-chan lover
Kind of an abrupt, disappointing end. Thanks for your work, Mali; I think your translations were totally fine.

This series ended like 10 years ago, so I guess there'll never be a part two. The mangaka has done other stuff, though.

Gonna miss Kiri's S-mode face and M-mode dumb-cow face <3

Double-page supporter
The end is pretty ridiculous, I wish the story would develop further.

Pretty good stuff, though. It's like a spicier and quicker version of Nana to Kaoru.

Kind of an abrupt, disappointing end. Thanks for your work, Mali; I think your translations were totally fine.

This series ended like 10 years ago, so I guess there'll never be a part two. The mangaka has done other stuff, though.

Gonna miss Kiri's S-mode face and M-mode dumb-cow face <3
Yeh, very disappointing. My favorite chapter was literally chapter 1 cause the SM play there was really unique to me and then it just fell off. The mangaka probably just stopped making manga cause his mangas failed? I read his other series about the sniffing one, it was pretty mid too.
Lol yeah at least the faces were fun.
:)

The end is pretty ridiculous, I wish the story would develop further.

Pretty good stuff, though. It's like a spicier and quicker version of Nana to Kaoru.
Yeh pretty mid series overall, peaked at chapter 1.

I've been planning to read Nana to Kaoru and Nozoki Ana soon.
Sundome and Tsumi to Kai are pretty good femdom mangas if you're interested.

Double-page supporter
Yeh pretty mid series overall, peaked at chapter 1.

I've been planning to read Nana to Kaoru and Nozoki Ana soon.
Sundome and Tsumi to Kai are pretty good femdom mangas if you're interested.

Oh, those are really good suggestions, never heard of those. Hate seeing the 'Tragedy' tag in Sundome, typically means the ending will suck. Tsumi no Kai is def on my list now.

Nana to Kaoru is amazing, highly recommended. Nozoki Ana, not bad, but you should have low story expectations ...

Users who are viewing this thread