Zhe Ge Hei Dao You Dian Meng - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Did We Do Something?

quality just dropped so much, is the machine translated? To be honest I think machine translation would be better ... :p

Group Leader
That is because it is another scanlation group, they already translated around 40 chapters so I'm uploading theirs onto here. After I upload theirs, the remainder of scanlations will be translated by me but it is faster to currently use their scanlation.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, but could you please not put the link of the facebook page or of the site under every single page of the chapter?
It's annoying, it doesn't allow you to read in peace.
I understand that you want to let people know who translated it and where to find the other chapters but this is too aggressive in my opinion.
In the hope that you will read this my comment, I will post it under each chapter where I will see all this advertising.
Don't take it bad please, I don't want to bother you by writing to you in private. 😅

Group Leader
e_e wow this other group's translation was really rough to read. i'm going to read this chapter from the raws and post a rough translation as a comment if anyone wants to follow along. My chinese isn't that good so I can't guarantee 100% accuracy but it should be close enough so here we go~

Bai Fei (BF): Ling Ye....
I....

Ling Ye (LY): A Fei, you're drunk.

sfx above LY: suddenly hugs close (referring to how her arms circle his neck)
BF: Actually, I'm....

sfx: pushes away! (more specifically, pushed away in one motion)

LY: Enough!

sfx: passes out/ falls asleep

sfx: shua!

LY: I'm rolling I'm rolling I'm rolling~~~

sfx: huu

LY thought bubble: That was too dangerous. Just a little more and I wouldn't be able to hold myself back!

sfx: hurriedly leaves

LY thought: No... No... calm down,
That's A Fei... he's a man!
Rumors are just rumors. How could I feel like this for a man? (the phrase here is feelings but it's kind of ambiguous, I'm not sure if he means the doki doki kind or the turned on kind lmao)
But A Fei....

sfx: AAAAAaaaaa!

box: Morning of the following day

sfx: awakens

BF: My head hurts so much... did I drink too much yesterday?
Wait... could it be... last night!
Is it possible that I assaulted Ling Ye last night?! (she says literally "something indescribable" but honestly that just sounds so clunky)

BF thought: omg what should I do what should I do!

BF: It was definitely a dream! There's no way I'd do that kinda thing! HAHAHAHAHA
sfx: a second of optimism

BF thought: Ling Ye.....

sfx: Vibrate--!

BF: Hello? Hei Yan, what's up?
What? We have an assignment right now?
Okay. Got it, I'll be there right away.
(side note: I gotta say how does nobody know she's a girl? Like... I don't think typical men's fashion involves cut-off short shorts with rips even higher up the thigh?? Not that men can't wear something like that but like... girl you could be hiding your gender identity a little better)

sfx: hotel suite sitting room

BF: Ling Ye!
Hei Yan said there's an urgent task, so we have to head back to headquarters asap!

sfx: heavy silence
LY: .....
I'll go back by myself.

BF thought: LIng Ye......

sfx: Headquarters base of operations

Hei Yan/teeny tiny shota whose name idk: A Fei you're here~
How'd it go yesterday~ You weren't exposed, right? You missed seeing Ling Xiao's ugly face, hahaha~ (meaning she didn't get to see how twisted ling xiao's face got when he was shut down in front of everyone. ugh, sorry, idk how to translate these sorts of nuances when they're so succinct in chinese)

LY: ......
BF: LIng Ye.....

sfx: Pa!
Hei Yan: Eh? What's wrong, boss?

LY: I'm leaving first.

sfx: holds tightly

Hei Yan (HY): Did something happen to you guys last night?
BF: Nope! We didn't even sleep in the same room.... let's get back to discussing the task at hand.
HY: Kay.
BF thought: Does Ling Ye know i'm crossdressing as a man...? It can't be, right?

HY: The job this time is pretty time-sensitive, so I'll try to keep it short.
I just got a phone call from the Gu family, who we have a close relationship with, asking for a favor.
Someone's been following their eldest daughter Gu Yu recently. They need us to securely send her out of the country.

BF: We've received quite a few favors from the Gu family before, so we should try to maintain our good relationship.
Okay, since time is short, I'll go look for the target first.

Shota: Take care, A Fei.

BF: If Ling Ye comes back soon, have him come find me.

HY or shota, not sure which: Okay, don't push yourself, I'll send some people to help you.

BF: Got it.

HY: Why are those two so weird today?

sfx: Ling Ye's Villa

sfx: shua--!
sfx: huu
sfx: peng
LY thought: A Fei only did those things because he was drunk.....
Then why am I so angry?
A Fei....

And... end.
Jesus christ that was more work than I thought it'd be. New respect for scanlators.

Users who are viewing this thread