Zombie 100 ~Zombie ni Naru Made ni Shitai 100 no Koto~ - Ch. 45 - Steam Locomotive of the dead

Dex-chan lover
can't tell if it's just a translation error or what but what the hell does "Make dad hemorrhoid surgery" have to do with a steam locomotive.
His dad is suffering the hemorrhoid and need a surgery. It is a part of his 100 buckets list before turning into zombies.
The steam locomotive riding is also one of his bucket lists.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna say thanks for translating these chapters. I can finally read the official translation that starts with chapter 46

Dex-chan lover
Silas you'll always be the cool dude in my list :meguu:

AND HOT DIGGITY DAMN finally the missing chaps

Dex-chan lover
His dad is suffering the hemorrhoid and need a surgery. It is a part of his 100 buckets list before turning into zombies.
The steam locomotive riding is also one of his bucket lists.
yeah I got that but what I'm lost on is how he says in relation to treating them "the only thing we can do to achieve it is to scatter zombies with a steam locomotive"

Like, what on earth does that have to do with treating hemorrhoids?!

Aggregator gang
yeah I got that but what I'm lost on is how he says in relation to treating them "the only thing we can do to achieve it is to scatter zombies with a steam locomotive"

Like, what on earth does that have to do with treating hemorrhoids?!
It basically skip a few part in the talk, you need a staple socialty that get rid of Virus Zombie
To have a working hospital so that they could treat Akira Dad

Group Leader
My guy you're a legend for uploading the missing chapters. I now finally am caught up with this series and it's like a weight off my mind.

Dex-chan lover
This is gotta be the saddest chapter in the manga, the guy had to watch his wife and small kid be eaten by zombies through a screen with nothing he can do, it's a surprise he hasn't gone insane

Users who are viewing this thread