New profile posts

All the chicken in the fridge has gone bad. It's so over for me.
vmman
vmman
bro you're so cooked dawg ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
today's friday! I'm gonna eat my second smash burger EVER!
  • Wow
Reactions: BakedBanana
Angry_Panda
Angry_Panda
Nice. We've had one location here in town for a while, but I have an aversion to 'special burgers,' so I haven't been there yet. Let me know what you think.
vmman
vmman
iecUkGB.png

First one I had was a simple cheese burger at this Steak n Shake relatively near Sรฃo Bento station in Porto, real easy burger, stupidly better than Mc's or BK's but without any sort of surprise flavour profile, good meat, easy on the condiments (for my little, fragile and frail white genes) and very cool combo with the not-so-sweet brioche (?) bun!
Angry_Panda
Angry_Panda
Steak 'n Shake is amazing, and unlike some of the newer chains, they don't overcharge. (Also, their fries are my favorite fast food fries.)
  • This
Reactions: vmman
4e15b856-dbd6-4ceb-9113-26f2f0163c9c.jpg.512.jpg

Lowkey the worst manga I've read, the art is good but the mangaka is freak as hell. Trying to justifying that fucking dog okay by making the MC turn into one :shamihuh: :shamihuh:

Still have side character I like the cat girl
  • Confused
Reactions: kanamon
Devourer
Devourer
dog on girl is way too taboo for me funny that the art is good
Blocky_Mudkip
Blocky_Mudkip
Is this the "I became inuaki's dog" or something like that. Didn't it get an anime
Reactions: Doedoel
Doedoel
Doedoel
As freaky as this manga is, it's still nothing compared to my no.1 hated manga. Not sharing the title just because.
nothing like the first hit of jet in the morning
vmman
vmman
Angry_Panda
Angry_Panda
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO FRY... some cheese curds for breakfast. Because as an adult, no one is going to tell me I can't have batter dipped fried cheddar right off the bat.
  • Drink
Reactions: vmman
vmman
vmman
That sounds like a very unwise decision for breakfast! I both want your review and want to try it out!
Why it's always zurikishi work always on top 10 lmao

Do people like it so much? I've grown tired after one or two title
Man.... I want to taste romance.... :aquadrink:
please help ive stumbled across over half hour remixes of RED ZONE [] WHY ARE THERE MORE THAN ONE?? [ofc i watched them www]
BakedBanana
BakedBanana
Ah, you have also fell down the Red Zone rabbit hole? Here's some more:
Reactions: 5hijima
5hijima
5hijima
yes i have uhsjkdaji
im pretty sure the 1st one i found was like a shupogaki one but i cant find it anymore [i want to see it again asdhujkasiasduij]
BakedBanana
BakedBanana
Shupogaki is from Blue Archive right? The only Blue Archive Red Zone video I got it is this one:
Maybe you'll have luck finding it in the compilation.
It's been a while since I read such good manga man...

The adventurer really does adventuring... It's good it's good :meguuusad:
Angry_Panda
Angry_Panda
A thing actually lives up to expectations > 'It's good'

I completely understand and frequently experience this response, and yet it seems like this should be baseline acceptable rather than cause for celebration.

(Dear 75%+ of manga artists - please up your game.)
Basic_human
Basic_human
Most of isekai shouldn't call themselves adventurer

Should call themselves mercenary. Like the story didn't even have the adventuring part