A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

But then again, if she treats her well it’s obvious the flow of events won’t be the same, and there’s a high chance she won’t be princess/queen.

Group Leader
This looks interesting, can anyone who already read the raw/wn tell me if cinderella here is actually nice or it’s gonna be a reverse situation where the heroine is actually the bad guy?

Hoping for the former because all the looking innocent but secretly cunning woman trope are honestly so tiring

I saw a post about the novel and thought it looked interesting. I'm glad it got a webtoon!

Though the daughters of the first husband aren't stereotypically beautiful, I like that they are drawn that way and are quite kind and helpful.
It's actually refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
the novel gave me a good laugh!... thank you for picking this up~ ♡♡♡

@Mngtr All the four girls has a good relationship and mon support all her daughters, Cinderella (not her real name) is a good girl but clumsy, well from spoiler i read i have no idea who is the antagonist or do this one have. This is kind of women emancipation(?) im not really sure but all these girls will has their own successful path.

Tbh, I can understand why the step mother in this story hated Cinderella. I don't agree, but I can understand.

Fed-Kun's army
Was there a promo before this? I feel like I've read it before... Lol XD

Users who are viewing this thread