The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Ch. 47 - Natsusawa Mio.

Dex-chan lover
I mean...from the "reader" POV, I (and maybe some others) do want scanlators to be quick in their work but at the same time, I also agree with someone that said "if it's for practice, then why not other manga no one picked up yet?" cuz I'm afraid the scanlators dedicated for that particular series will dropped it (cuz of the drama and whatnot) and then left us with an even more unstable upload. Yes I get it scanlating is free, done w/o permission and all but pls for the love of God stop. As slow as it be, "I'd Rather Sleep" has been consistent about scanlating this manga and this drama you brought is endangering the "status quo" 😭😭😭

But then again I'm a mere reader and I'm happy that there's an upload so yeah... idk man this whole moral righteousness stuff is damn confusing.

That aside, I really hope Natsusawa ended up with Subaru

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Jesus. Everyone really needs to chill. I appreciate I'd Rather Sleep's translations for all they have done, but they aren't more in the right than this guy. This is all technically illegal. And it's not like they're earning money based on the clicks their chapter gets. If you don't want to read this guy's translations, then don't.

Thanks for the chapter! The translation for this one felt better than the last.
Honestly, I don't understand why people get mad at sniping. Just like you said, no one has the right to translate the manga when it's not serialized. If people care that much, they can always wait for the translation group they like to release the chapter.
Plus Japanese is a difficult language, many ways to interpret and translate things, so each group will most likely vary.
Just keep doing you, thanks again for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
Nice chapter - I honestly didn't know it wasn't "I'd rather Sleep"'s scanlation til I read through both. Wholly agree with the wall of text from a quick skim, I'd just take the /a/ approach going forward and post when you want, not engaging in discussion.
Let your work speak for itself

Exocitus my boy I know we’re all waiting for the regular team to finish their studies, but do we really need another snipe chapter?
I mean...from the "reader" POV, I (and maybe some others) do want scanlators to be quick in their work but at the same time, I also agree with someone that said "if it's for practice, then why not other manga no one picked up yet?" cuz I'm afraid the scanlators dedicated for that particular series will dropped it (cuz of the drama and whatnot) and then left us with an even more unstable upload. Yes I get it scanlating is free, done w/o permission and all but pls for the love of God stop. As slow as it be, "I'd Rather Sleep" has been consistent about scanlating this manga and this drama you brought is endangering the "status quo" 😭😭😭

They already said that they will continue to upload their chapters, like I said, this is more of a speed TL for people that just want to read it, anyone can ignore me and then don't see my chapters ever again, I tried to avoid drama explaining everything on my ending notes.

You are not the dude from reddit, but you decided to use the page he posted and the same username? I don't believe that at all.
You don't need to, like I said, I don't really care, this user was created only for this reason so I can just stop using when I don't need it anymore.

Dex-chan lover
They already said that they will continue to upload their chapters, like I said, this is more of a speed TL for people that just want to read it, anyone can ignore me and then don't see my chapters ever again, I tried to avoid drama explaining everything on my ending notes.
Aight aight. All that aside thx for the upload 🙏

Jesus. Everyone really needs to chill. I appreciate I'd Rather Sleep's translations for all they have done, but they aren't more in the right than this guy. This is all technically illegal. And it's not like they're earning money based on the clicks their chapter gets. If you don't want to read this guy's translations, then don't.
Nice chapter - I honestly didn't know it wasn't "I'd rather Sleep"'s scanlation til I read through both. Wholly agree with the wall of text from a quick skim, I'd just take the /a/ approach going forward and post when you want, not engaging in discussion.
Let your work speak for itself

Thanks for the support and for understanding, appreciated.

Thanks for the chapter! The translation for this one felt better than the last.
Honestly, I don't understand why people get mad at sniping. Just like you said, no one has the right to translate the manga when it's not serialized. If people care that much, they can always wait for the translation group they like to release the chapter.
Plus Japanese is a difficult language, many ways to interpret and translate things, so each group will most likely vary.
Just keep doing you, thanks again for the translation!

I tried some other things in the translation while proofreading to make it fell a little less awkward, thanks for the kind words and for understanding.

Dex-chan lover
I read a lt of "sniped" translation and i must say this is the pretty decent one - you can clearly read and understand everything, and typesetting is good. So thank you.
When translation is decent - its a good thing.
But the thing is that there are many bad quality translations and most of the users posting them doing it for "poking TS group to do a better job bcs they dont upload fast enough". And there were a lot of situations, when TS group gets angry about it ("we dont own you anything, we are doing it for free in a free time"), drop translation, and dude, who started this shitshow - drop translation as well (bcs he didnt want to do it in the first place, he was attention grabber), and as result - readers dont have ANY translation at all.
Saw it a lot of times on mangadex...

Fed-Kun's army
Cool motive, still sniping. Honestly, from the point of view of stealing I don't really care about sniping generally. Unless you own the rights to the manga, everyone scanlating is stealing at some level. The thing that does bother me about sniping though is that when you start grabbing chapters from a manga that's already being worked on it has a chance to destabilize the releases in the long run if the original group gets demotivated and decides to drop the series, and then the snipers just move on without committing to finishing it out. Now, that's luckily not the case here, I'd Rather Sleep are awesome and have committed to sticking with the series regardless. In this case it seems that this whole kerfuffle is just the result of some redditor getting butthurt that they got flamed in a post and decided to devote a few hours of effort to ensure they get to be the main character for a day or two. I don't buy the excuses for using the same username, that's sus as hell lmao

Users who are viewing this thread