The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Ch. 47 - Natsusawa Mio.

Calm down and try to refrain from this kind of behavior please.
They already said that they will continue to upload their chapters, like I said, this is more of a speed TL for people that just want to read it, anyone can ignore me and then don't see my chapters ever again, I tried to avoid drama explaining everything on my ending notes.

You don't need to, like I said, I don't really care, this user was created only for this reason so I can just stop using when I don't need it anymore.
It's fucking shit. You don't speak Spanish, your English is garbage. Fuck off and kys yourself

Dex-chan lover
hm. not trying to degrade your effort. well the thing is, have you asked the scan team ? i'll be honest, if you made this while somehow the scan group are in WIP, then wont that make their effort kinda pointless on trying to making it. that's just how my POV opinion from the group. for a reader i appreciate what you did, but i just hope it wont trouble other since the group is usually more structured in terms of making thing. I don't know much about TL group on how they operate especially funded, but what do i know is that sometimes there are some people want to support them through some way.
I just hope that this wont lead to the group dropped this because somehow being forgoten or something like that. Still, thanks for the ch, i just want to voiced out my opinion about this whole matter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
hm. not trying to degrade your effort. well the thing is, have you asked the scan team ? i'll be honest, if you made this while somehow the scan group are in WIP, then wont that make their effort kinda pointless on trying to making it. that's just how my POV opinion from the group. for a reader i appreciate what you did, but i just hope it wont trouble other since the group is usually more structured in terms of making thing. I don't know much about TL group on how they operate especially funded, but what do i know is that sometimes there are some people want to support them through some way.
I just hope that this wont lead to the group dropped this because somehow being forgoten or something like that. Still, thanks for the ch, i just want to voiced out my opinion about this whole matter.
The Group is not funded.

Please don't feel pressured to drop something because another group is bullying you to do so. You were a bit unclear in your initial crediting but it was completely unjustified for them to harrass people because they themselves could not comprehend a bit of English.

We have a #scanlation channel on Discord if you have any questions regarding the scanlation process.

Thanks, I will still post the chapters that I was already working on, maybe I will postpone a little since some people contacted me offering help with the TL, but I will definitely drop, we all know that the bullying will continue and even if I don't fuel the drama, someone will bring it back.

I will focus on some abandoned mangas if I can get some help or even offer my help to some scanlation, since I will be back to my master's degree in a couple months and I will have less time off work. And since I got contacted by a few groups to TS or RD to them, even if my work is horrific like many people are saying, them maybe I will just help them without a issue and all this drama, hopefully.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Finally the comment section back and i can say it
It just school, and one day you'll graduate there and no one will give a f about your circumstances. You're not f romeo and juliet!!

Power Uploader
chapter

sniping just encourages more sniping. Plus other aggravates sites take form mangadex so they might take this Scanlation which isn’t as good as the main groups.
Bleh, that's the aggregator readers' own fault.
I used to care about them but not anymore lmao

Group Leader
I sure hope you're not doing this out of spite, or to prove the point or something. It would suck if the original tl drop it, and then you decide to do it too because you get bored after a while.

My monolingual ass bout to have to read the raw with google translate again lmao.

a2b400ac426c79c1e6d7fd9b66329dc9.gif

Just so everyone can have peace of mind, I talked with the group itself, they reached out to me and explained some things to me and we just talked things out like two adults.

Pabloskid contacted me, I saw his reasons and he explained why he got so upset and said some bad things in discord.

Everything is alright now, no huge drama for people leeching on it, I still waiting for their answers about deleting these two chapters now or after they release their version.

Either way, as I always said, a more definitive and complete edition will be made by the "I rather sleep" group, I will not be releasing chapter 48 and 49 as I was talking about before.

I will not be answering anything anymore to not stir more drama up, I don't know if Pabloskid himself will make any comment but that's it for me, thanks everyone that supported this up.

Hope that everyone has a good week, take care.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread