Share Your Favorite Cartoon/Show/Anime/Game Openings with the class

Dex-chan lover
Did you ever watch an opening music video to a show/cartoon/anime/game which really psyched you up for the rest of the material? Perhaps because it had awesome music, great animation, and or comedy gold? Well, regardless of the reason, please share your favorites with the rest of the class. Who knows, after watching these awesome videos, some of us might want to check out their source material.

To clarify though when it comes to video games:

They must be the music video-ish opening that (usually) appears before the title screen. First cutscenes don't count. So, even if Final Fantasy XII's is epic, it's part of the story, and not a standalone video.

Sometimes the music videos come after a specific event, like with Thousand Arms, White Knight Chronicles, and Dragon Quest XI. Those are still fine.

So, here are mine:

My favorite
Honestly, most Tales games could be on here, so I just picked one at random.
Yeah, I know, but it's so 80s
Favorite game of all time

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah, I see. I double posted. Well, this can be left open for anyone who missed the tournaments, are fans of non-anime cartoons, or discovered new ones they love, and would like to share.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
But, your choices are just nostalgia.

Wait..
Is this thread's real theme nostalgia ?

What have I done ? Did I made a mistake posting my openings ??!! :notlikethis:
It can be about nostalgia. It's whatever your favorite openings are, for whatever reason. Though, the main theme is openings that psyched you up, which were what mine were. They just happened to be from older stuff.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Welp, Excel Saga it is.
The original version (with bad video compression, just like the first time I saw an episode):
And the one from the final episode:

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread