Music Tournament 4: Rules, Format, and Discussion.

Group Leader
@bigtiddyoneesan hasnt post anything in this thread. thats quite bother me, hope he ogey.
I was wondering why he hasn't responded. Must have been busy with life, so I didn't want to ping him, either. Not sure about Richman. I hope those who wish to participate would reply here so we have an accurate idea of how many people will be playing. I guess it can't hurt to ping some of the old players to ask if they are interested...? By the way, I see that Xnot reacted to Pando. Would be nice if he joins us, too.
Upanhso.tk-32.gif

I will just watch the tournament.
Don't have the time to log in every 2 days for a month...:nyoron:
I hope there will be a lot of kdramas'songs.:pepehmm:
Let me clarify: you don't have to vote for all the matches. I only ask that you vote on the first sets of matches. If you wish, you can just vote in the matches of your own submissions. Or look at whatever songs you like, put down your votes, on any given day. I'll still count them. Not after we are done with a group, of course, but before that. You don't even have to submit anything to vote, by the way.

right now i just lurk and react with :aquadrink: every few days. thank you pando, i am indeed ogey.

i should be able to participate in the tourney tho whenever it occurs. looking forward to it.
Glad to hear you're well.
071.gif
Depends on how quickly we have enough people. I estimate about 1-2 weeks or so. Both to get more people, at least 10, and give them time to decide on their submissions. And then, I'll start setting up the matches. If people are too busy with schools, I can move it back a bit further, like mid-March or so.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
No, I've simply not entered the forums or commented on chapters as much as before smh my head.

For this tournament, I have nothing so... I guess I'll just vote on this one.

Group Leader
No, I've simply not entered the forums or commented on chapters as much as before smh my head.

lets just say youre busy with the rl stuff.
also @sterven new booba pfp. when is banner?

Dex-chan lover
02c72173abb245740b66ee20f5c646f5.gif

you don't have a favorite movie? Just do what any self respecting Mexican would and pull up a Vicente Fernandez movie
you'll get a couple bangers.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
02c72173abb245740b66ee20f5c646f5.gif

you don't have a favorite movie? Just do what any self respecting Mexican would and pull up a Vicente Fernandez movie
you'll get a couple bangers.
Modern Mexican films are pure cringe, I haven't watched one in years (except del Toro's Pinocchio, but that one doesn't count)

Group Leader

Not having too much life troubles, I hope?
108.gif

If you have nothing to submit, you can just take whatever the others suggest. Would be a good opportunity to submit some of the more obscure and risky choices, especially non-English songs.
Upanhso.tk-36.gif

head-pat-anime.gif

Group Leader
OK! It's been a week! Let's take roll call!
I was going to introduce another Taiwanese police drama here last week, but I was too busy. I'll do it this Friday.
010.gif

1. Tantei-chama.
2. @EOTFOFYL
3. @pandascepter
4. @sterven
5. @Teddy
6. @MawMaw
7. @bigtiddyoneesan
I don't know if Oise, Richman, Xnot (wonder if he's even interested), or @hazzack would want to submit anything. They can take suggestions from other people, like I said. But they still haven't responded yet. Hell, just search for best movie songs and see what you like. XD I also PM'ed two other people. Let's see how they will respond.
I think we should have at least 10 participants. Unless you want to have a handful of people submitting 8 submissions?
Upanhso.tk-32.gif

So should we wait longer or just go ahead and start? I can make a submission thread this weekend, or maybe next week. Let me know what you guys think and want to suggest. If you are busy with life, like schoolwork, and can't participate yet, that's understandable.

Group Leader
aight time to write down some of the best k drama ost out there and j drama. prepare for tear jerker.

Dex-chan lover
OK! It's been a week! Let's take roll call!
I was going to introduce another Taiwanese police drama here last week, but I was too busy. I'll do it this Friday.
010.gif

1. Tantei-chama.
2. @EOTFOFYL
3. @pandascepter
4. @sterven
5. @Teddy
6. @MawMaw
7. @bigtiddyoneesan
I don't know if Oise, Richman, Xnot (wonder if he's even interested), or @hazzack would want to submit anything. They can take suggestions from other people, like I said. But they still haven't responded yet. Hell, just search for best movie songs and see what you like. XD I also PM'ed two other people. Let's see how they will respond.
I think we should have at least 10 participants. Unless you want to have a handful of people submitting 8 submissions?
Upanhso.tk-32.gif

So should we wait longer or just go ahead and start? I can make a submission thread this weekend, or maybe next week. Let me know what you guys think and want to suggest. If you are busy with life, like schoolwork, and can't participate yet, that's understandable.
I'm ready :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread