Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The story about death even in another world

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this got an anime because it means it's going to get more popular, thus getting faster releases :win:
It usually means an axed manga though.

I have noticed a trend like this recently the recent one is the one where they don't trust humans or something. Basically anime become the alternative ad for the LN so they axe the manga when the anime gets released

Dex-chan lover
It usually means an axed manga though.

I have noticed a trend like this recently the recent one is the one where they don't trust humans or something. Basically anime become the alternative ad for the LN so they axe the manga when the anime gets released
This seems like a manga original though, not an LN to Manga to Anime adaptation. Seems like the raw are already 6 volumes/30 chapters. Anime will likely catch up if not overtake it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Got introduced to this when I saw the anime trailer the other day. I feel like they've been adapting some good stuff recently. Same way I found Love After World Domination.

Dex-chan lover
Like Norse Gods didn't turn themselves into hot waifus in their own mythology, especially Loki.
My guy it's one thing when you turn yourself into a waifu to have sex with your bro(still pekora), it's another when the japanese turn you into a anime waifu cuz it sells better.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Emperor turned out to be called Odin (or maybe be named after some other chief deity)
Interesting manga so far, let's see where it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread