you outta pocket

Fed-Kun's army
this is my favorite translator, btw i agree that her loss cover > clb cover its so corny at least you have some room for interpretation in the her loss cover

this is surprisingly the funniest scanlation group name I've seen so far, not only that it's literally one person and one person only LMFAO
this guy is amazing though, keep it up with the good oneshots you find, I'm loving the energy

Group Leader
People keep posting your credit page in my discord, pretty epic stuff 👍

Dex-chan lover
We appreciate your grind of scanlating several manga,
but imagine how more you could do excluding those last meaningless meme attempt pages.

No offense, I don't know who enjoys them, but I bet they're few. I personally don't understand them, but legitimately believe they're unfunny.
Regardless, who cares about them. Just translate. Don't waste time with those weird last pages.

Dex-chan lover
@brdski
Do you accept scanlating short manga that have one or a few chapters left that are untranslated?
I think they're of your taste as well, if that helps.

Nishizawa 5Miri & Mizu Asato have a few chapters of collections that aren't fully translated.
I have other Mangaka and manga in mind who haven't been fully scanlated for years, but if there's a chance you'll accept one of these, I think these are good to try first to suggest, at least.
No worries, if not. I'll try asking other scanlation groups.

Group Leader
please translate the manga "A Girl Whose Dark Circles in Her Eyes Disappear as the Story Progresses - FANBOX"

Dex-chan lover
Idk if you're aware, but a lot of the webcomics you translate have "H" continuations or extras on fanbox. For example: https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/83024831

Just in case this would be something you would be interested in translating.

Warning: PROMOTIONS

vozhtf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread