Aitsu no Kanojo

This is a pretty good manga I think. Typically i wouldn't read one like this but it seems like everything will turn out well for MC.

Typing this as I finished reading chap. 12 : Rating 8.5/10 - it's enjoyable.
  • The story is fun. Has it's funny/WTF moments
  • Chapters aren't really drama heavy till chapter 8.
  • Characters have so much mysteries to them, making you wonder what's next.

If POV was from the other guy, I'd be upset reading this manga. But luckily, it wasn't, and ngl this is pretty hot. And like it or not, this, ladies and gentlemen, is art.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This manga, as of chapter 14, is interesting. Come kids, gather round around this wonderful dumpster fire, feel the warmth of it, smell it's odours! It has all you could ask (achtung! read spoilers only if you wanna be spoiled): spineless undetermined MC-kun; MC-tan who is way above the line on crazy-hot diagram; male friend-kun of MC-kun and boyfriend of MC-tan who has some kind of either deep grudge or very conflicted (might be even BL-flavoured (dunno if I wanna be wrong about it or right tbh)) feelings towards MC-kun; a very twisted, yet somehow awkward, kohai-tan, who joins the cast later and had been dumped by male friend-kun in the past and has an unresolved feelings towards him and quite possibly towards MC-kun too, and maybe even starting to develop some kind of a grudge against MC-tan! Oh-boy, relations diagram for this is gonna be complicated (forget triangles, it's quite possibly became a pentagram) by the end, and drama might thickened beyond all proportions! And there is some secrets too, probably very-very nasty ones we yet to discover (mainly about relations of MC-kun and male friend-kun, and how male friend-kun forces MC-tan to be his GF, and the thing male friend-kun done in the very beginning to MC-tan, which became a catalyst of all this).

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
So this is basically a love square, has an interesting narrative, but you'll get stressed (or not) with a specific character.

Fed-Kun's army
Typing this as I finished reading chap. 12 : Rating 8.5/10 - it's enjoyable.
  • The story is fun. Has it's funny/WTF moments
  • Chapters aren't really drama heavy till chapter 8.
  • Characters have so much mysteries to them, making you wonder what's next.

If POV was from the other guy, I'd be upset reading this manga. But luckily, it wasn't, and ngl this is pretty hot. And like it or not, this, ladies and gentlemen, is art.
Heavy drama you have not gotten to the deep part yet did Japanese versus way far ahead and it does get deep why would anyone like a freaking series of a MC being pressured by one of his dudes girls I was freaking be telling that dude like yo get your girl out of here bro she ain't going to be loyal to you basically you guys love cheating whores I see y'all nasty for liking this hope y'all get cucked irl so y'all can cry like little bitches

Dex-chan lover
This is trying to be a mystery but misses a key thing all mysteries must have. A reason not to spill the beans. For example in murder mysteries the culprit isnt going to come out and admit the entire thing becasue that will lead to their arrest. But in this dogshit there is no reason for them to withold information other than them just being cunts. And when you do that you make a terrible and unintresting mystery that just frustrates audiences. Dont read this.

This is trying to be a mystery but misses a key thing all mysteries must have. A reason not to spill the beans. For example in murder mysteries the culprit isnt going to come out and admit the entire thing becasue that will lead to their arrest. But in this dogshit there is no reason for them to withold information other than them just being cunts. And when you do that you make a terrible and unintresting mystery that just frustrates audiences. Dont read this.
Excellent points, now can you please go write a review about Horimiya?

Users who are viewing this thread