Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 19 Ch. 87 - Nostalgia and Restlessness

Dex-chan lover
Eh. Soap Opera moments. Make it like Queen Bee, Eris finds someone else after she hears about Sylphy.

New characters coming in 88

Aggregator gang
I may have missed the announcement, but why is it that "a pair of 2+" doesn't upload their chapters of Mushoku Tensei on Mangadex anymore ?

Dex-chan lover
I may have missed the announcement, but why is it that "a pair of 2+" doesn't upload their chapters of Mushoku Tensei on Mangadex anymore ?

I'm here wondering exactly the same thing, came here to see if anybody had an answer.

edit
On the comments for their group, a bunch of people have been recently bitching at them for "sniping popular series" or something? Some drama seems to be afoot.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is there even any truth to them sniping releases or are people just being a bunch of trolling assholes, just to cancel a scan group

Group Leader
Is there even any truth to them sniping releases or are people just being a bunch of trolling assholes, just to cancel a scan group
They were sniping at least four series:
  • Komi-san
  • Frieren
  • Jojo
  • Telework

You can just check on mangadex, evidence is right in the open. (though Jojo and Frieren were taken down from mangadex, and are only available on their site now)

Those people don't know shame. Now they even started adding watermarks (Blue Lock), and dropped in overall quality , while making more money off of ads on their site.

Dex-chan lover
They were sniping at least four series:
  • Komi-san
  • Frieren
  • Jojo
  • Telework

You can just check on mangadex, evidence is right in the open. (though Jojo and Frieren were taken down from mangadex, and are only available on their site now)

Those people don't know shame. Now they even started adding watermarks (Blue Lock), and dropped in overall quality , while making more money off of ads on their site.
Well I hope someone snipes this from them and do an improved translation and quality, and start uploading it here... till then I know of another site I can read their Releases without using their site, and I use an adblock anyways so they wouldn't get money from me

Dex-chan lover
That's what you get for not communicating properly bitch! Now wait your turn as the third wife! Rudy has to meet with Rudy first!

VLM

Aggregator gang
I guess this isn't getting updated here for a long while seeing as to how Pair of 2 was chased off this site and Roboscans went dark 2 years ago.

Reading through all these replies armed w/ WN spoilers & I feel like I need some popcorn for the drama that's probably going to unfold coming up here after a few arcs. OFC I'm also curious if the adaptations stay as true to the remainder of the WN as they have up to this point, bc adaptational changes could totally turn what I'm looking forward to into a big nothing burger. From what I hear, the anime probably won't get there in its next season & IDK if there'll be more, so I'm just crossing my fingers that the manga doesn't get axed for some reason before the story really kicks off. Inching ever closer to the Big Reveal...
This is actually so far ahead that it might be in a season 4 or even 5 that we see eris again...

This is actually so far ahead that it might be in a season 4 or even 5 that we see eris again...
Well, I mean yes, that's quite a ways away. I've I perhaps misunderstood what you're trying to say here (perhaps you're saying that the anime isn't moving as fast as the manga has been so we're still multiple seasons away from even current manga content?), but the events you're discussing weren't even what I was talking about looking forward to; I was discussing the extremely juicy bits in between now & the events you discussed that recontextualize Eris leaving.

That being said, I don't think I'd watched all of the anime that was/is out at the time I typed that (& maybe there's been more since? My movie/tv/anime watching sprees are few & far between so there may be more now i haven't watched), but having now caught up on the latter parts of... what i thought was the 2nd half of season 1 but seems to've been considered season 2? Anyway, it seems like the tail end of the 2nd batch of anime episodes already had some on-screen exposition about the situation by having some Eris-POV scenes that I don't recall taking place in the original WN (or at least that I don't recall showing up at that point in the original story/chapter progression), so this bit of info has already been covered by those watching the anime.

What I was actually talking about was a different major event, which I will discuss below as it involves what I'd personally consider mild-to-moderate spoilers (though based on ppls tolerance for spoilers may be worse, YMMV) in a different direction that, AFAIK, we're not terribly close to seeing in either the anime or manga:
What I'm salivating to see the reaction to is the series of Big Reveals that is the conversation w/ Old Rudy, which IIRC was (in the WN version at least) the first time we're given confirmation that Eris actually loves Rudy & she's just incredibly Tsundere-ish. When accounting for the personalities involved, it's not super hard to grasp that the way Rudy took the letter was probably not the way Eris intended it, but in the original story progression of the WN I don't believe we were given any real framing of those events from Eris' POV until AFTER the aforementioned Conversation, which I believe is something like 1.5-2 arcs from now... by which I mean that said Conversation (assuming I still have the Timeline laid out in my head properly) is basically the bridge between the end of the next major arc & the beginning of the one after, but bc most of the events in the current "Settling into School" arc are mushed together in my head, I'm not sure how much of more of this arc we have left to go through.

Anyway, the Eris bits aren't even close to being the most interesting Reveals in that conversation IMO, so I was more mentally hyped about the other stuff (w/ the Eris bits just being the reason I was thinking about this event.) Good times.

Well, I mean yes, that's quite a ways away. I've I perhaps misunderstood what you're trying to say here (perhaps you're saying that the anime isn't moving as fast as the manga has been so we're still multiple seasons away from even current manga content?), but the events you're discussing weren't even what I was talking about looking forward to; I was discussing the extremely juicy bits in between now & the events you discussed that recontextualize Eris leaving.

That being said, I don't think I'd watched all of the anime that was/is out at the time I typed that (& maybe there's been more since? My movie/tv/anime watching sprees are few & far between so there may be more now i haven't watched), but having now caught up on the latter parts of... what i thought was the 2nd half of season 1 but seems to've been considered season 2? Anyway, it seems like the tail end of the 2nd batch of anime episodes already had some on-screen exposition about the situation by having some Eris-POV scenes that I don't recall taking place in the original WN (or at least that I don't recall showing up at that point in the original story/chapter progression), so this bit of info has already been covered by those watching the anime.

What I was actually talking about was a different major event, which I will discuss below as it involves what I'd personally consider mild-to-moderate spoilers (though based on ppls tolerance for spoilers may be worse, YMMV) in a different direction that, AFAIK, we're not terribly close to seeing in either the anime or manga:
What I'm salivating to see the reaction to is the series of Big Reveals that is the conversation w/ Old Rudy, which IIRC was (in the WN version at least) the first time we're given confirmation that Eris actually loves Rudy & she's just incredibly Tsundere-ish. When accounting for the personalities involved, it's not super hard to grasp that the way Rudy took the letter was probably not the way Eris intended it, but in the original story progression of the WN I don't believe we were given any real framing of those events from Eris' POV until AFTER the aforementioned Conversation, which I believe is something like 1.5-2 arcs from now... by which I mean that said Conversation (assuming I still have the Timeline laid out in my head properly) is basically the bridge between the end of the next major arc & the beginning of the one after, but bc most of the events in the current "Settling into School" arc are mushed together in my head, I'm not sure how much of more of this arc we have left to go through.

Anyway, the Eris bits aren't even close to being the most interesting Reveals in that conversation IMO, so I was more mentally hyped about the other stuff (w/ the Eris bits just being the reason I was thinking about this event.) Good times.
Ah, well I haven't read the WN, I have read the LN though, so I was just estimating. As for
Old Rudy and shit... End of next season, perhaps? But then again, maybe im misremembering the timeline a bit, plus LN and manga/anime have a way different timescale

Ah, well I haven't read the WN, I have read the LN though, so I was just estimating. As for
Old Rudy and shit... End of next season, perhaps? But then again, maybe im misremembering the timeline a bit, plus LN and manga/anime have a way different timescale
Assuming a.) I'm remembering it right & b.) there's no substantial changes to the sequence of events, the events in question occur at the tail end of the next major arc. This doesn't feel very spoiler to me, but I'll drop a spoiler tag anyway:
We're still in what I think of as the "Settling into School" arc, after which they do an arc that I'll attempt to describe extremely vaguely as "Exploring a Labyrinth"; the events in question occur once that arc is over & things have settled down & serve as the kickoff to the next arc.

Users who are viewing this thread