The Shikisaki Sisters Want to Be Exposed - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Shikisaki Sisters

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I’m calling it now that none of the sisters actually did anything. This dude was such a massive klutz that he died slipping on a banana peel, so I think it’s safe to say that the kid actually did die just from falling down the stairs, and that he’s just over analyzing everything.

Dex-chan lover
Darn it's rare for these "I woke up in another person's body" stories to acknowledge that the original owner of the new body is basically dead.

If you mentally change your mind and memories to that of another person's, while forgetting who you where before;

You are dead, that is not you anymore.

Double-page supporter
Wonky proportions of these people make ‘em resemble potatoes with toothpick arms. And boobs.

Dex-chan lover
@dotawolfbrother
I appreciate the work! I saw one mistake, at page 41. "In the support of an the" An should not be there, as it is just a repeat of the next line's an. But with how much text there is here, I don't blame you for missing this!

I almost thought this would be Detective Conan with a harem brocon focus, but wow, this guy is actually pretty brilliant. Yamada's deductive skills don't feel forced at all. And while he was thinking of how to help Tsukishi out, he realized that something was very off with his accident. So yeah, there's definitely a very intriguing mystery behind this. Which of these mentally unbalanced sisters could have killed him?

Is he ever going to get back to his old detective agency and meet his coworkers? That would be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who's personally fallen down the stairs twice, you should be lucky that you don't hit the back of your head. I got knocked out for a long time when I fell off the second time, and I only had my cheek explode.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man! I've been waiting for a looong time for somebody to pick up this series. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn’t it be easier just to feign amnesia? He wouldn’t have to think as much about everything and worry about doing what the original person would do. Also the killer might let their guard down a bit more knowing the MC lost his memories. I guess if he kept his memories then the killer might confront him and tell him not to say anything or try to finish the job, but the killer probably thinks he doesn’t know who they are because he didn’t say anything about it after waking up in the hospital or when they went home. A normal 14 year old boy wouldn’t act normal and lovey dovey around his sisters if he knew one of them tried to kill him. So once again, I think pretending to have amnesia would be the best move, although I understand why the mangaka can’t do that because the whole detective thing would be useless.

Dex-chan lover
T/L Note: There's an aunt too?? You know what that means bois, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So many good words about her from sisters, and she didn't even visit the kid. Suuuuus.

Wouldn’t it be easier just to feign amnesia? He wouldn’t have to think as much about everything and worry about doing what the original person would do. Also the killer might let their guard down a bit more knowing the MC lost his memories. I guess if he kept his memories then the killer might confront him and tell him not to say anything or try to finish the job, but the killer probably thinks he doesn’t know who they are because he didn’t say anything about it after waking up in the hospital or when they went home. A normal 14 year old boy wouldn’t act normal and lovey dovey around his sisters if he knew one of them tried to kill him. So once again, I think pretending to have amnesia would be the best move, although I understand why the mangaka can’t do that because the whole detective thing would be useless.
Well, his deductions seem to be pretty on spot for now, and he can always fall back on his trauma in case of mistake.

@dotawolfbrother
Page 11, Yuri says "Is there something on my face?", but from context it looks like she's talking about Tsukushi's face, hence giving him a mirror to look at himself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread