"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I get it. He's going to make them feel indebted to him, then suddenly reveal it was him the entire time, just to mess with that piece of shit and his brainless goons. That's gotta be the case.
image.png

"Remember when you got saved by that hot sword maiden? And you came right as she helped you up? It was me, Ousaka. I drank a metamorphosis potion so it'd seem like you nutted at just a woman's touch!"

Dex-chan lover
Nope. I'm done. This is stupid, nonsensical edgelord garbage starring a shit protagonist.

Really, this feels like the kind of thing a chuuni kid would come up with. Even the fact that it's kind of gory but not really plays into that. It's like a 12-year-old's idea of a "mature" story because the MC had a crap life and doesn't understand these human emotions while his true potential is buried inside him. The only thing missing is him doing that stupid "claw hand over the face, looking through his splayed fingers" gesture that shit manga loves so much.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that this series is in the popular titles scroll along with a bunch of other similarly trashy titles.

Is there some effort going on to juice the rankings so that edgy ntr-bait, garbage-protag series get that top 10 boost over the usual adventure and rom-com fare?

Supporter
Author kun seems to be re-writing the MCs as the chapters go along. He starts out pretty outgoing fighting back against bullies only to be betrayed by the class and- but oh wait nope, that was wrong he's been an angry edgelord all along who reads neichtz(?) as an 8 yr old.
Yeesh.

Users who are viewing this thread