"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Author kun seems to be re-writing the MCs as the chapters go along. He starts out pretty outgoing fighting back against bullies only to be betrayed by the class and- but oh wait nope, that was wrong he's been an angry edgelord all along who reads neichtz(?) as an 8 yr old.
Yeesh.
Dude also guilt tripped his dad to the point where his dad suicided.

Supporter
Dude also guilt tripped his dad to the point where his dad suicided.
Yeap, kids can be extremely cruel at times. Pops was probably not far from tying the noose, MC just gave him a few pushes to speed things along. As it is, I'm not sure anyone is very likeable in this manga, save for the little sis.

Dex-chan lover
Let me know at which point in the WN the MC loses to dick

image.png

"Remember when you got saved by that hot sword maiden? And you came right as she helped you up? It was me, Ousaka. I drank a metamorphosis potion so it'd seem like you nutted at just a woman's touch!"
bro no way

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I doubt this manga gonna last long. Unless the Japanese reader like it though that's a different story.

Dex-chan lover
We have our hero transform into a Magical Girl Heroine for the plot!

Double-page supporter
i had to re read back to the beginning, man that was roller coaster ride realizing MC were genderbending

Dex-chan lover
'I don't intend to hide' Proceeds to change > Logs out and changes character

Users who are viewing this thread