"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 20 - Don't Make The Wrong Decision.

Dex-chan lover
@lesseffective
Easiest 4 Oreo's made in my life :v

Now the reason mc started posing as girl is literally dead, but I feel like he had some sort of awakening and now he's just wanting to be a girl ô_ô
Next week I'll see the 'Girl Love' Tag heh
Gurls cum 10x greater than men. I guess that's the reason.

Dex-chan lover
Ain’t that his pops at the end. Also what a completely unsatisfying death like why even introduce a villain to have such a nonexistent resolution.

What was the point of genderbending when he just could have turned black, and nobody would have recognized him

Typical shounen Author using mature themes only to cop out at then end. And don't forget abusing the f out of the old pity-party backstory to justify an extreme emo edgelord MC. I hope Author knows how terrible he is at stories.

Fed-Kun's army
Moron ruined a page by coloring it, and didn't even bother putting it after the non-colored page. What a fucking failure.

Really I hate this. After dragging this out for so many chapters, he didn't even kill him...... That was one of the most frustrating shit I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread