"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 20 - Don't Make The Wrong Decision.

Dex-chan lover
I think keeping the secret identity is a good idea in case he gets into more trouble. Also, he is kind of stuck with it since "shiina" is famous. On a side note, I hope we don't have to see anymore flashbacks of bouchi getting kicked.

Double-page supporter
Yay, "SHOPSKILL"! Now to go read it!

Oops, I did this backwards.

🐰 :win: 🐇

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 he become a monster in the future
inb4 its his father's turn to be the enemy

:haa: :haa: :aquadrink:

Double-page supporter
hi guys im from the future the asshole will be back again but he's now imbued with the power of the dungeon crystal giving him the power to summon and control dungeon monsters at will and he can also create a pseudo domain expansion but instead it's a dungeon where all the dungeon monster's power is increased and the mc's power is disabled.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah not a fan of the direction it's going & tbh i absolutely hate these ways to kill off a villain.

I am reading currently like 300-400 adventure/isekai mangas & I can count on one hand the number of times the main characters actually kills off the villains themselves. It's always a random monster, an accident, a secondary character with hatred towards the villain who does the deed in the end or the villains get's thrown into prison where he either breaks out again, dies by suicide or get's executed off screen.

Manga had so much potential but now we have to deal with a trash genderbender noballs MC who doesn't even kill the villains.

Dex-chan lover
So of the 2 people in the house only the 1 he saved from the hospital thinks he's a girl right? The one from school instead thinks this is a cousin or something so they don't realize they like the same person?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! This one is mostly using vertical text and I find that stuff really annoying to read, though. Speaking of:
l t p
i y l
k p e
e e a
s
t y e
h o
i u d
s r o
n'
a t t
g r
a a e
i n v
n s e
. l r
a
t
i
o
n
s
The formatting really ate your post, letters are in the wrong spots. Translation for those who can't be bothered to fix it in their heads: "please don't ever type your translations like this again." It's easy to read in the post editor, but breaks on the actual post. At least on mobile, not sure about desktop.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ended like a wet fart.
I don't get why he's still using the female disguise.
So the stupid bitch of a support character go "you may fool everyone with your disguise but I believe in you and your true self" or something sappy like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp coping out like this and not killing the asshole, just means that this is a shit story. I'm out ya'll have fun with this trash
Yer bye no one will miss you dude lost the chance to kill him the moment the little girl ran outside if he had killed him right in front of her he'd be an edgy dumbass retard like the rest of you whiners
Killing him could have inflicted emotional trauma on the little sister which could have made her terrified of him in a high risk situation where they had to leave immediately

Users who are viewing this thread