"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 22 - Don't Judge The Abilities Of Bi…

Dex-chan lover
So when he gonna drop the bombshell that he is a man all along?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the TL, although i have no clue how we got to this point again, i have to reread from the start.

Dex-chan lover
Why is bro still masquerading as a woman? Why has he not used the namesake of the series since he bought his loli owl girlfriend (or did he and I just forgot)? Why has literally everyone, including the protagonist, become irrelevant? Does the author even know how to tell a story? Because man, this is such a mess.

Dex-chan lover
If you can't sell MC, trans him.

Look how TSF monogatari transformed into ... hu ... "E-P-I-C" ... "cough", ahem.
Actually at this point I think that the transformation is kinda needed as there is now apparently this powerful organization that might actually hunt Mc down if they deem them an enemy.

So having this secret identity will make it harder for them to hunt him

Dex-chan lover
Actually at this point I think that the transformation is kinda needed as there is now apparently this powerful organization that might actually hunt Mc down if they deem them an enemy.

I see, she is now going tits mode.

Dex-chan lover
Why is bro still masquerading as a woman? Why has he not used the namesake of the series since he bought his loli owl girlfriend (or did he and I just forgot)? Why has literally everyone, including the protagonist, become irrelevant? Does the author even know how to tell a story? Because man, this is such a mess.
Based from DaDingo, the same reasoning as why Kyubey appears like a shaved pussy to Madoka and her pals and the exact same reason Reddit uses a cute Kyubey icon when Conde Nash and his pedophile gang are actually old geezers.

Trace removal.

Dex-chan lover
In this episode of MC wins, we find our hero winning yet another battle! This time, someone from mysterious organization X! What would our intrepid hero do in the face of this generic enemy... Find out next time in: MC wins!

Dex-chan lover
Big breasts. Small breasts. All breasts have their own ability, and I would all the same

Dex-chan lover

bro from the many previous chapters blud could just buy some cool Hoodie like from assassins creed or mask (like Kamen Rider or Super Sentai since his shop skill sells everything) his money can buy and probably even cheaper than this Gender change item disguise. but nope he prefers this option. :dogewow:

Users who are viewing this thread