Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 279 - The Girlfriend and Shopping (Part 3)

Oh look at the chapter,

No progress.

Damn Reiji isn't disappointing the readers every new chapter
Obviously not. I think a good majority of readers think the amount of time spent on this is too much to back out now. Oh well, that's not me, thankfully.

I don't understand why y'all keep reading this if it bothers you this much lol... But whatever, if that's what you get out of it that's fine I guess.

Thanks for the chapter. Glad to see Mizuhara starting to be more self conscious around Kazuya.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why y'all keep reading this if it bothers you this much lol... But whatever, if that's what you get out of it that's fine I guess.

Thanks for the chapter. Glad to see Mizuhara starting to be more self conscious around Kazuya.
Bother? Tearing this mind-numbing concoction to shreds is a lot of fun.

You know what isn't fun? 18 pages a week of preposterously stupid internal monologue about an emotionless girl, with a little blush on the last page so we supposedly swoon over the "s tier beauty".

This manga is clearly stalling. I think the mangaka had no intention on drawing it out this long but their editor is insisting on keeping it going with the anime still ongoing. This is basically endless filler now.

Bother? Tearing this mind-numbing concoction to shreds is a lot of fun.

You know what isn't fun? 18 pages a week of preposterously stupid internal monologue about an emotionless girl, with a little blush on the last page so we supposedly swoon over the "s tier beauty".
"a lot of fun"
how much fun can you have doing the same thing every time? by the look of these last few chapters, all the "fun" I'm seeing is ragging on "kazucuck" for being spineless and having lecherous thoughts. at what point is that better than the lack of substantial plot development?

imagine hate reading a series. are y'all seriously so invested that you can't drop it if you've stopped enjoying it?

Dex-chan lover
"a lot of fun"
how much fun can you have doing the same thing every time? by the look of these last few chapters, all the "fun" I'm seeing is ragging on "kazucuck" for being spineless and having lecherous thoughts. at what point is that better than the lack of substantial plot development?
The "kazucuck" thing I agree with you on; in fact, Chans and their whole lingo annoy me to an unreasonable amount and can go to hell for all I care.
Anyway...
These latest chapters have even failed to deliver any sort of moments that stand out in a bad way, so even the ragging has gone a bit stale. No (even more) extraordinary ineptitude from Kazuya, no stiffing on pay by Chizuru, Mini is just oblivious to everything and doesn't even have the unexplainable drive against Kazuya that Mami has. Reiji's not even doing those self congratulatory pages in which the random folks go mad over the girls he designed. Little to work with, you surely agree?

The "kazucuck" thing I agree with you on; in fact, Chans and their whole lingo annoy me to an unreasonable amount and can go to hell for all I care.
Anyway...
These latest chapters have even failed to deliver any sort of moments that stand out in a bad way, so even the ragging has gone a bit stale. No (even more) extraordinary ineptitude from Kazuya, no stiffing on pay by Chizuru, Mini is just oblivious to everything and doesn't even have the unexplainable drive against Kazuya that Mami has. Reiji's not even doing those self congratulatory pages in which the random folks go mad over the girls he designed. Little to work with, you surely agree?
“little to work with”
which is why i ask whether the repetitive ragging on the manga at this point isn’t just as bad as the manga itself going in circles. they complain about the same thing they inevitably seem to end up doing. so really, who are they to whine about it?

Double-page supporter
Shove Kazucuck dick here, his pathetic virgin attitude is unbearable 🫠

Screenshot-2023-04-22-22-10-53-458-com-chrome-dev.png
Sauce??

Users who are viewing this thread