Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia

Been a few months since last upload wonder if it really come out on April I want read more of this manga

I think volume 6 came out on 04/12/21 according to https://manga-republic.com/product/product_page_1268658.html?ref=tag_page&type=tagpage_product

Group Leader
I find it somewhat ironic that I’m reading this at 5am as an insomniac

Dex-chan lover
A reminder that Magari is on Death Row:

qw86HvI.jpg

Magari will become Princess Kaguya on the Moon and Nakami will remain insomniac, this time spending his nights photographing Magari shining in the sky.

I bet that this will be the end.

Dex-chan lover
I really like Mokoto Ojiro work and this is to me the best one. Lively and emotional, wonderfully drawn and framed. Thanks to the translators, I'm buying the series but reading it here first as the official translation is quite behind.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, i was super enjoying this until they started foreshadowing her having a terminal illness.
Instant drop. I'll wait till the last chapter comes out to see if we avoid the tragedy tag.

Shame, this was very quickly becoming one of my favorites. I read manga to avoid my depression, not increase it lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Just noticed the new cover art for volume 12, looking forward to new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This is what Yofukashi no Uta couldve been in its early volulme, just hanging out loving the night.
But, this foreshadowing of these recent chapters is about to make me drop it, reading wholesome manga is what i need, its my only escape.

Double-page supporter
The capability of this author to tell her stories in a more captivating manner with panels without words in it rather than with, truly mesmerises me everytime.

Contributor
A quick notice:

Earlier today, Viz announced a new subscription program for all of their Shogakukan manga, which includes Insomniacs. Which means that if you’re in the US/Canada (or use a VPN outside of it) and pay $2 a month, you can read up to the most recently released chapter (they conveniently started at chapter 107, so you can read exactly where the scanslation left off).

A quick notice:

Earlier today, Viz announced a new subscription program for all of their Shogakukan manga, which includes Insomniacs. Which means that if you’re in the US/Canada (or use a VPN outside of it) and pay $2 a month, you can read up to the most recently released chapter (they conveniently started at chapter 107, so you can read exactly where the scanslation left off).
I'm assuming that means that the Manga won't be scanlated anymore since viz got it or will it continue to be scanlated?

Contributor
I'm assuming that means that the Manga won't be scanlated anymore since viz got it or will it continue to be scanlated?
It depends. The current scanslation schedule was that when a new volume released, the team would translate it entirely. Volume releases are often different than magazine rips, so there would be differences.

Ultimately the choice resides with the translation team

i just come here after eps 6 of the anime, looking to the manga that still on going is kinda relieve me...

Users who are viewing this thread