Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - An exciting battle begins.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how this'll play out. Easiest things I can think of happening would be
  • Refute what she says
  • Tell her he doesn't care and is just interested with getting even, and doesn't know why she does since it's not her business
  • Somehow this bugs him, but since he's not looking at her romantically probably bugs him that there's these kind of rumors and people talking shit

Dex-chan lover
Bro's got experience

YUE0T07.png

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't wrap my mind around that flip and how that somehow worked. Maybe these kind girls that entered the scene would give a very detailed explanation just like in Yu-Gi-Oh.

There's no way they're just the typical annoying groupies written just to set up a predictable conflict, right?

MD@Home
Wouldn't you know. At least one of them kept up with her own training enough to maintain a respectable lead over someone who'd have to do the work of three to even catch up in those three completely different disciplines.
Correction: To be fair, the first two were flukes on account of horniness, but he still caught up enough to embarrass them eventually instead of just getting categorically curb-stomped as usual.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread