Ane no Yuujin (One-shot) - Ch. 1 - Good-looking Face = Justice

Dex-chan lover
lol thought that was Marin-tan

uwu

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Girl has been working him for years and he's like "maybe she's not into me?"

• Sister is almost always gone leaving you two alone.
  • She lets you talk her up like a stalker almost and doesnt mind one bit
  • She makes sure you know when she is going to change. and purposely grabs you and puts her head on your shoulder and says "Don't peek ok?" 😉

b r u h

Dex-chan lover
So this was a oneshot, but since it got a 2nd one, is now a 2shot, wonder if there will be a 3rd chapter one day, tho probably won't be for a while since author started a new serie in march

Thanks for the chapter

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Interesting. This could have some really interesting things happen. What if she got disfigured in an accident? It would be interesting to see how the siblings treat her since they seem to place so much emphasis on beauty.

Anyone else get wierd vibes from the sister? It feels like she picked the girl out to be her brothers girlfriend. Making them both come to school with her as well. Kind of a pseudo incestual control thing. She can't have her brother but if she picks the person he ends up with it will be like she did.

Dex-chan lover
Girl has been working him for years and he's like "maybe she's not into me?"

• Sister is almost always gone leaving you two alone.
  • She lets you talk her up like a stalker almost and doesnt mind one bit
  • She makes sure you know when she is going to change. and purposely grabs you and puts her head on your shoulder and says "Don't peek ok?" 😉

b r u h
From what we've seen, she's the type that went over the line with her sense of distance. It's rare, but sometimes there pops people who can't judge personal space and shit. I personally know someone like that. I gotta smack em on the head to stop them from clinging to everyone they meet.

Dex-chan lover
From what we've seen, she's the type that went over the line with her sense of distance. It's rare, but sometimes there pops people who can't judge personal space and shit. I personally know someone like that. I gotta smack em on the head to stop them from clinging to everyone they meet.
It me.

Users who are viewing this thread