Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Cute = Cat > Beautiful girl.

Dex-chan lover
Auch, in the future with each "I wish you could be a cat full time" is calling a big problem when he love to her and she will stuck in the cat form. The transformation is racial trait (ex werewolf) or a curse (Ex Fionna in Sherk)?

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be real for a moment.

Sometimes you don't want the complications of romantic/sexual tension. Sometimes you just want a cat to pamper, to relax and empty your head for a while.

ALWAYS you want to not be worried about being inappropriately involved with a minor.

Dex-chan lover
:qq: oh no what an old cat. How many years she's got on her. Gotta give credit to japanese creativity though, to turn minors into adults. Even Raphtalia doesn't come close.

Dex-chan lover
May I ask you why?
Because it is done to death and it keeps the plot from developing due to the characters own fear.... of what exactly? If you don't want to sleep in the same bed with someone that's fine. However these overreactions that are supposed to be comedic, aren't, and happen in a lot of media.

It's right up there with a guy telling a girl to be more mindful or he'll lose his reason and jump her.

Dex-chan lover
Because it is done to death and it keeps the plot from developing due to the characters own fear.... of what exactly?
Where I'm from, chastity and the idea of "keeping a reasonable distance from girls, especially strangers" is the norm around here. So I don't see MC doing wrong, necessarily.
However these overreactions that are supposed to be comedic, aren't, and happen in a lot of media.
I do agree with this one though. Alas, Japanese comedy. I feel like once they found one format of comedy, they'll stick with it even after it dies. Like punching male character for absurd reasons, lucky perverts, and so on.
It's right up there with a guy telling a girl to be more mindful or he'll lose his reason and jump her.
I've never seen this kind of "trope" before, so... :korone:

Dex-chan lover
Is she 17 human years or 17 cat years? Cuz if it's the second, then she's old as fuck

Dex-chan lover
Is she 17 human years or 17 cat years? Cuz if it's the second, then she's old as fuck
I'm pretty sure that she is 17 in human years, buuuuut she is originally a human.

Page 20 shows her memories of being called cute in human form as she aged (looks like it's supposed to be elementary school, middle school, and high school).

Users who are viewing this thread