Sorry For Falling In Love - Ch. 24 - Unravel

Supporter
Whenever @rosmontis0706 posts the last chapter:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
She is also in relationship with the guy and even just Said she loved him, so there was no chance to date right away anyway.

Still not even sure they even started to date at all in the raw ending.
wait what, iirc the senpai told her that he wanted to focus on his club or whatever first before dating and if shes willing to wait another year or sumthin

Dex-chan lover
huh...?????
She is also in relationship with the guy and even just Said she loved him, so there was no chance to date right away anyway.

Still not even sure they even started to date at all in the raw ending.
where did u took these things from? did universe revealed it to u in a dream?

Dex-chan lover
I actually wouldn't mind it if they kept them as just friends going forward. The gay best friend that falls for the fmc is so common in shounen/shoujo romcoms and are usually only used to make the fmc realize their feelings for the mc, it's nice to see the story from their perspective. Still don't like senpai though

Dex-chan lover
I actually wouldn't mind it if they kept them as just friends going forward. The gay best friend that falls for the fmc is so common in shounen/shoujo romcoms and are usually only used to make the fmc realize their feelings for the mc, it's nice to see the story from their perspective. Still don't like senpai though
Wait till...mugi realized something 😂 idk if my interpretation of the raw is correct but... it seems after knowing Hon chan likes her.. she can't accept hon chan only supporting her love life with the senpai.. the last two couple of chapters is restricted for being inappropriate idk... why... but it need my age confirmation so I can't see it..

Users who are viewing this thread