Sorry For Falling In Love - Ch. 24 - Unravel

Dex-chan lover
huh...?????

where did u took these things from? did universe revealed it to u in a dream?
Fuck, I combined what she said this chapter (loves him) and what I saw in the raws

(her starting to date him)

Dex-chan lover
wait what, iirc the senpai told her that he wanted to focus on his club or whatever first before dating and if shes willing to wait another year or sumthin
Yeah my bad, I combined what she said in this chapter (loves him) and what I saw in the raws later

(her stating to date him)

Dex-chan lover
Wait till...mugi realized something 😂 idk if my interpretation of the raw is correct but... it seems after knowing Hon chan likes her.. she can't accept hon chan only supporting her love life with the senpai.. the last two couple of chapters is restricted for being inappropriate idk... why... but it need my age confirmation so I can't see it..

Dont know if chapter/episode 39-40 is the last 2 that you cant see, but they just starts crying and hugging.

Dex-chan lover
Wait till...mugi realized something 😂 idk if my interpretation of the raw is correct but... it seems after knowing Hon chan likes her.. she can't accept hon chan only supporting her love life with the senpai.. the last two couple of chapters is restricted for being inappropriate idk... why... but it need my age confirmation so I can't see it..
mate, if u got spoilers - then pls put a TW on it :)

i swear to god, i cant even read those comments without worrying abt spoilers, like, come on

Oigh I hate Hon-Chan and my past self for saying shit like “this is enough” because telling the straight friend is half the battle. And when it affects your mood and eating and sleep and your lifestyle;n these are signs that it’s gonna just be pain.
I really shouldn’t have tried to sound so strong. Thinking I could deal with my problems on my own and not share them. Being glad and grateful for such a nice friend allowing me to love them. It just hurt more and jealousy and inferiority and insecurity over how much I act and how much I initiate and how much I show, not wanting my friend to worry about me, just made everything worse.

Dex-chan lover
mate, if u got spoilers - then pls put a TW on it :)

i swear to god, i cant even read those comments without worrying abt spoilers, like, come on
Oh sorry sorry I didn't thought its a spoiler coz it's only my interpretation my bad. :thumbsup:

this is greatz, i love the story and the artstyle. ty for the translation !! also i hate how senpai prioritized the basket ball club over her smh

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind if this ends up as unrequited yuri story, tbh. I like this kind of angst.
But where the hell did the author go? Did they purge everything? Seems like they even deleted their twitter?

Users who are viewing this thread