Sorry for Falling in Love - Ch. 50 - Closer

Dex-chan lover
idk why she doesn't just ask her if she's so concerned. like all you need to do is go "hey i'm horny as hell for you how do you feel about that" and then she goes "oh i think that's pretty cool i feel the same way" and then you don't have to think about it anymore

Dex-chan lover
idk why she doesn't just ask her if she's so concerned. like all you need to do is go "hey i'm horny as hell for you how do you feel about that" and then she goes "oh i think that's pretty cool i feel the same way" and then you don't have to think about it anymore
Then how can we have more drama :)) Seriously though, if manga characters could just speak their mind as they please, pretty sure most of the series could have shortened by half lol.

Dex-chan lover
She's scared that Mugi will reject that part of her, hate her for being so horny. She can't resolve that by communicating directly because, if her fears are true, then even simply communicating it will make things go bad for her and her love. This is why she says that, as she becomes more greedy, she becomes more cowardly.

Of course, if she did communicate, that would resolve things, but this is a specific point of trauma for her given her past experiences and she's acutely aware of systemic homophobia and the ways in which her expressing her desire can hurt her and Mugi.

Really, what she needs right now is for Mugi to have the opportunity to directly express the same horniness that she has. Mugi has been indirectly expressing it in a way that doesn't really quell her fears, but she's very clearly close to a breaking point such that as soon as exams are done she's going to become very direct about what she wants and that'll likely help Hon to express those feelings back.

Aggregator gang
I know they’re horny af but failing exams will ruin their precious vacation and first times. Let this innocent babies do their student obligations and we’ll see their horny times soon, I hope.😆

Dex-chan lover
She's scared that Mugi will reject that part of her, hate her for being so horny. She can't resolve that by communicating directly because, if her fears are true, then even simply communicating it will make things go bad for her and her love. This is why she says that, as she becomes more greedy, she becomes more cowardly.

Of course, if she did communicate, that would resolve things, but this is a specific point of trauma for her given her past experiences and she's acutely aware of systemic homophobia and the ways in which her expressing her desire can hurt her and Mugi.

Really, what she needs right now is for Mugi to have the opportunity to directly express the same horniness that she has. Mugi has been indirectly expressing it in a way that doesn't really quell her fears, but she's very clearly close to a breaking point such that as soon as exams are done she's going to become very direct about what she wants and that'll likely help Hon to express those feelings back.
that's true but at the same time she does know that mugi loves her so i feel like she could at least attempt to discuss things with her even if it's scary

Dex-chan lover
They should stop idling and just go with the flow. Just look at their blushing face..its too much 😅

It's just a drawing but I can see their dilated eyes..

that's true but at the same time she does know that mugi loves her so i feel like she could at least attempt to discuss things with her even if it's scary
Hmm, well how likely were or are you to confess things like that to your crush? I say outloud all the time “oh just tell her just tell her, communicate” to my friends as advice but I never realized, because attraction is so rare being aro and ace-spec, how much emotions will inadvertently make you wear rose colored glasses, or make you anxious and not just the butterflies type. Anxiety over whether what you’ll do or not will hurt someone else or not go the way you want. Love is a curse and a blessing. It’s why people still say “better to have loved than not at all” when faced with breakup, saying it when the pain is peak high. The fact that love can be so painful, it’s why Hon wasn’t eating and why she cried saying Mugi’s name.
I got pretty disillusioned too when I indirectly confessed to my straight friend, like “this is fine” with the dog with a hat in a room on fire lol. “As long as I’m by her side” sounds so simple and cliche and cheesy and yet it brings so much pain when you mask your feelings and desires. It’s so easy to say with words but actually communicating is harder due to human emotions.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, well how likely were or are you to confess things like that to your crush? I say outloud all the time “oh just tell her just tell her, communicate” to my friends as advice but I never realized, because attraction is so rare being aro and ace-spec, how much emotions will inadvertently make you wear rose colored glasses, or make you anxious and not just the butterflies type. Anxiety over whether what you’ll do or not will hurt someone else or not go the way you want. Love is a curse and a blessing. It’s why people still say “better to have loved than not at all” when faced with breakup, saying it when the pain is peak high. The fact that love can be so painful, it’s why Hon wasn’t eating and why she cried saying Mugi’s name.
I got pretty disillusioned too when I indirectly confessed to my straight friend, like “this is fine” with the dog with a hat in a room on fire lol. “As long as I’m by her side” sounds so simple and cliche and cheesy and yet it brings so much pain when you mask your feelings and desires. It’s so easy to say with words but actually communicating is harder due to human emotions.
i mean i'm on the aro/ace spectrum as well but i feel like talking about your feelings with your girlfriend is a normal thing, communication is the most important part in relationships and all that

Dex-chan lover
the lack of communication in all these romance manga drives me up a wall. like... use your damn mouths and talk.... maybe it's because I'm old and don't have time for games anymore shrugs

Dex-chan lover
As she says in this chapter, she barely feels like her and Mugi dating is real. You can say she knows that Mugi loves her, but, like, she doesn't. She's anxious and terrified that all of this is happening, not because Mugi loves her, but because she's pitied or because Mugi didn't want to ruin their friendship or that she simply imagined all of it happening, that it's all in her head. Because she's not really convinced she deserves to be loved and certainly she's not convinced that anyone will love her, especially not another girl because she's deeply internalized the bigotry against her.

Dex-chan lover
Mugi seems like she can't wait for dinner, even less for dessert. Like damn girl just out of the closet and she already in "jumping bones" mode

Dex-chan lover
they, are unfortunately, being cursed with the they are in a yuri manga so….that’s that :3

Users who are viewing this thread