Tsuyokute New Saga - Ch. 107.2

That was kinda a mid ending.
Not so offensively bad that it ruins the entire series in retrospect, but it is kinda disappointing.
Like, the antagonist was teased so much, yet was just some random being with no buildup.
Totally agree, though I'd emphasize the disappointing part... The ride had been enjoyable, but axe-kun was particularly fierce on this ending I guess :/

Dex-chan lover
I made comment on reddit to see if anyone else knows but was this a go read the source material ending? Sucks to see this end since it was title I’ve followed this for a long time & hoped the ending would’ve been a bit better. Regardless, thanks for translating this to the end & hope the anime is done properly.

Aggregator gang
Honestly I was half expecting it to be a different time jumping Kail, it would have made it interesting that somehow he ended up in a timeline where he grew into the villain. I thought for sure it was going to be him and that's why they were trying so hard for Kail not to find out who Black Wings was
Same here, I thought that this transformation would be consequence of him using demon-like magic (he used one before and everyone said that using it would change him)
I would have been perfect twist.
I kind of expected a story where winged one was either preparing MC for a battle to come by being a stepping stone because he knows the future and all that, or he is simply became evil, hoping to turn back time to get a perfect future. Anything would be better than this ending

Dex-chan lover
I made comment on reddit to see if anyone else knows but was this a go read the source material ending? Sucks to see this end since it was title I’ve followed this for a long time & hoped the ending would’ve been a bit better. Regardless, thanks for translating this to the end & hope the anime is done properly.
It took a bit, but V6 of the LN appears to correspond to V9 of the manga. Given that the LN has 10 volumes and the manga has 11 or 12, there appears to be a large part of the ending omitted. It's likely the manga got axed before the adaptation was finished given that they were about 3/4 of the way through adapting the LN. Most of the time mangas that are LN promos only adapt the first 2-3 volumes.

Dex-chan lover
I have read my fair share of stuff that was eventually axed for one reason or the other but, man, this one was brutally murdered.
Not even a hint that this was going to end like this, and all we got to see it's him killing a character we didn't even know about, what the fuck.
All the world building around his party members, the demons, the dragons, all led to nothing...? Oh well, it is what it is then...
Thanks to the scan groups and RIP Tsuyokute New Saga.

Users who are viewing this thread