Tsuyokute New Saga - Ch. 107.2

Double-page supporter
Wow, really terrible ending - not even upset it ended just disappointed. I've been reading this since chapter 1 got TL'ed and while it fell off for me a long time ago these last few chapters destroyed any redeeming factors the beginning had. The big reveal, the one thing that has been interesting, who is the demon lord from his timeline. Oh just some random dude grown in a test tube, oh he's dead now, the end.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a long ride, but alas the ending was too damn rushed. Too many loose ends. I wished there'd be at least two more chapters worth to tie it all up.

Aggregator gang
Much appreciated for finishing this long running manga but ya that ending super underwhelming. Just like everyone else, my head canon would be that they axed this series. Thanks for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
I was spoiled on the Black Wing's identity long ago. It's not a manga-exclusive thing.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty quick resolution with the final boss but its not that bad since I was expecting >this is not my final form kinda bullshit fight so this is alright.

Dex-chan lover
It's like adding the "and the big baddie dies" line in the middle of a book and then ripping off the rest of the pages.

Monthly scans. End of an era. I was there when ux dropped it and was happy to learn that you guys picked it up. Happy to journey to the end with you all.

Dex-chan lover
I'm eager to see the people disapointed with this manga axed ending see the sitty canon ending of Kumo Desu Ka! Nani Ka?

Still they could've at least advanced the relationship, this would made the ending less disapointing.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scans, I remember really enjoying the premise of this back when it first started, but I felt like it had lost a lot of direction towards the mid/end, and this ending just kind of confirms that for me.
Not great, not terrible. probably like a 6/10

MD@Home
Thanks for the translation.

It'd be nice to write off the weaknesses of this manga as the adaptation being rushed or axed, but unfortunately if you think about it, the story showed how bad it was from quite an early stage. The plot was jumping around like crazy while the MC and his relationships got next to no development.
I guess we were simply hoping it'd get better eventually. It didn't. A shame, because I liked the art and the plot had a lot of potential.

Dex-chan lover
Since chapter 1 the mysterious big bad teased endlessly for years, heavily hinted to be, for all intents and purposes the main character from an alternate timeline, but nope. Just a thousand year old test tube baby who at the end of the war decides to run on home to read a book. Kinda deserved that sword to the gutt. Meanwhile, Seran looking for any and every reason to keep on running away from the Demon Queen desperately trying to put a ring on it. That would've been a better story.

Dex-chan lover
100+ chapters just to have the plot be resolved suddenly out of nowhere in the last 2 chapters with a random nobody "evil" who didn't even do anything at all for the whole story? Leaves a really bad aftertaste for an otherwise decent manga :/

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was going to go for longer. I think the LN had so much more and it didn't end like this?

Users who are viewing this thread