Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Condemnation Drama

Group Leader
Good day. I bring you the conclusion to the story. All that's left is the Epilogue, although I cannot say for certain if I can upload it within 3 days just like this chapter.

Certain text are done using fonts Yudrinn scans used in Chapter 1, for whom I am incredibly grateful for, even if they have now disbanded. I hope them the best of wishes.

The next series I will be scanlating (with MTL and my nihongo jouzu) will be Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo (I'll become a Villainess who will go down in History).

As usual, thanks for reading.

Aggregator gang
WOOOOOOOOOOOO! They didn't drop the ball here!

First, thanks for the translation! Second, man they really did double the amount of pages for this chapter compared to the others to make sure things didn't feel rushed which I was a little worried about before going in. Can't wait to see the epilogue.

Dex-chan lover
Good day. I bring you the conclusion to the story. All that's left is the Epilogue, although I cannot say for certain if I can upload it within 3 days just like this chapter.

Certain text are done using fonts Yudrinn scans used in Chapter 1, for whom I am incredibly grateful for, even if they have now disbanded. I hope them the best of wishes.

The next series I will be scanlating (with MTL and my nihongo jouzu) will be Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo (I'll become a Villainess who will go down in History).

As usual, thanks for reading.
Thanks for the translation and giga thanks for picking up villainess who'll go down in history, may all the best girls get translated.

Dex-chan lover
WOOOOOOOOOOOO! They didn't drop the ball here!

First, thanks for the translation! Second, man they really did double the amount of pages for this chapter compared to the others to make sure things didn't feel rushed which I was a little worried about before going in. Can't wait to see the epilogue.
actually the publisher sliced this chapter into 6

Dex-chan lover
60 pages of me having the biggest shit eating grin reading all this except for the last few pages because I felt bad for her since the prince absolutely hated her. I might not remember but was it stated why Alfonso hated Alexandra to the extreme minus being seduced/tricked by Lucia? Wonder what will Lucia's fate at the monastery will be like plus her friend from chapter 13.5 still needs to be addressed. Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread