Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Condemnation Drama

Dex-chan lover
60 pages of me having the biggest shit eating grin reading all this except for the last few pages because I felt bad for her since the prince absolutely hated her. I might not remember but was it stated why Alfonso hated Alexandra to the extreme minus being seduced/tricked by Lucia? Wonder what will Lucia's fate at the monastery will be like plus her friend from chapter 13.5 still needs to be addressed. Thanks for the chapter.
her "friend", will probably let her rot in that monastery for some months/year(s) -maybe wait until news that prince moron got butchered by the barbarians- then swoop in and "rescue" her, thus securing her completely by gratitude. No doubt about it, if she saves her fast she won't feel indebted.

Dex-chan lover
Good day. I bring you the conclusion to the story. All that's left is the Epilogue, although I cannot say for certain if I can upload it within 3 days just like this chapter.

Certain text are done using fonts Yudrinn scans used in Chapter 1, for whom I am incredibly grateful for, even if they have now disbanded. I hope them the best of wishes.

The next series I will be scanlating (with MTL and my nihongo jouzu) will be Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo (I'll become a Villainess who will go down in History).

As usual, thanks for reading.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
And that’s all she wrote. Her plan succeeded, the “heroine” has been banished to live out her days as a nun, the 1st prince has been condemned to death at the hands of Barbarians, and the FL bares the pain of the one she loved hating her with a passion and with said love dying to Barbarians. It’s a bittersweet ending and I hope the second prince can give her the love she deserves

Dex-chan lover
24 hour speedrun complete. New path unlocked
A spoiler below, proceed with caution.
I haven't read the novel myself but someone spoil me that after MC became new queen there is girl who seem to go around and suduce young man like that potato girl did here, that girl seem to gain a memories of our world and otome game and become disgust about what her life going to become and try her best to destroy all the flag that lead to reversed harem ending. MC(alexandra) who planing to stop the girl to become 2nd potato girl found out about this and stop her plan then she wait with anticipation about what new girl going to do.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, she won. Her 24 hour speedrun to escape the bad end, won.
Surprised even with the memories of the isekai'd person she still had feelings for the 1st prince. Chad 2nd prince straight up calling her his wife.

1 chapter to go, pretty much just epilogue.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Good day. I bring you the conclusion to the story. All that's left is the Epilogue, although I cannot say for certain if I can upload it within 3 days just like this chapter.

Certain text are done using fonts Yudrinn scans used in Chapter 1, for whom I am incredibly grateful for, even if they have now disbanded. I hope them the best of wishes.

The next series I will be scanlating (with MTL and my nihongo jouzu) will be Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo (I'll become a Villainess who will go down in History).

As usual, thanks for reading.
Truly truly truly appreciate you. I know you are working against time with this with all the new official translations coming out and people picking them up. You really came through for us with the actual event after so much build up. While I would have understood, I would be lying if I said I wouldn't be let down to not see your translation here on the climax. Once again, thank you so much.

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga so far. We knew what would happen by the end, but its still so sad. Great chapter

YAAAAA fantastic chapter! Thank you for translating!

As dumb as he is, i did enjoy seeing the crown prince's simpleminded joy at getting to marry Lucia (until it got overturned immediately). Kind of cute in a pathetic way. This guy has no brains in his head at all.

Alexandra is so brave to start bawling in front of all the guests too lol.... poor thing! i hope the epilogue gets her back on her feet!

Dex-chan lover
YAAAAA fantastic chapter! Thank you for translating!

As dumb as he is, i did enjoy seeing the crown prince's simpleminded joy at getting to marry Lucia (until it got overturned immediately). Kind of cute in a pathetic way. This guy has no brains in his head at all.

Alexandra is so brave to start bawling in front of all the guests too lol.... poor thing! i hope the epilogue gets her back on her feet!
that's not bravery that is severe heart break lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this gems, honestly this manga is better than most reincarnated into villainess in my opinion, with how little the time limit and they executed it well

Dex-chan lover
god, I wish i was there, I would have cut off all of his limbs and torture him..

Dex-chan lover
Surprised even with the memories of the isekai'd person she still had feelings for the 1st prince.
Actually this is very much in-character.
She suddenly awakened her memories as an isekai'ed person from modern-day world, but they didn't erase her memories and feelings as a noble on this world. Her isekai personality managed to reign in her love and jealousy for these 24 hours in order to plan her survival and go through with the event, but now that she won and the tension drops, her emotions are unleashed.

Overall, this scene is pretty well written, though it failed to capitalize on some of the preparation work. Either they were forgotten, or the chapter was a little more rushed then expected. In particular, what about the need to collect evidence that Mr Prince "consumed" his affair the night before. Or the assassin who was imprisoned just a few hours prior. And the royal couple mentions how she seduced several "gentlemen", but this had little visible impact on the crowd. So the rape attempt was brushed off with a "sorry", where it should have been shown to be relative to all the other wrong-doings from the prince and heroine, up to an assassination attempt. This was exactly as if the past 24 hours didn't exist at all and the manga jumped from the awakened memories to the condemnation event.

Then, there is the conclusion of the former crown prince's "true love". They were given one last opportunity to show their love, but the little heroine just missed on it completely. It would have been dangerous, probably suicidal even, to follow the prince on the crusade, but she should have seen at least that her whole chance to live the good life in the capital was over. There was no way the crown could allow such a subversive element to continue destabilizing the nobility.

Users who are viewing this thread