Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Condemnation Drama

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting for her to reveal the ero novel (investigation report) written by that private eye lol
Brilliantly done. The ex-crown prince now has nothing on to condemn her with anymore.

Dex-chan lover
This was soo good, tho I wished this chapter had started with the heroines perspective as all her capture targets become no shows, still loved how it turned out especially how she screwed herself by proving that her love was not true, girl only has herself to blame she could've lived a quiet life by not going after any of the targets or even just a happy end by only going after one but she wanted it all

Supporter
Vini, vidi, vici… and got down and dirty in the end. I was hoping for more dirt to be brought into the light, the condemnation scene was quite, light? I think it also needed another chapter to expose all the sins they committed and bring them further down.

Supporter
Good day. I bring you the conclusion to the story. All that's left is the Epilogue, although I cannot say for certain if I can upload it within 3 days just like this chapter.

Certain text are done using fonts Yudrinn scans used in Chapter 1, for whom I am incredibly grateful for, even if they have now disbanded. I hope them the best of wishes.

The next series I will be scanlating (with MTL and my nihongo jouzu) will be Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo (I'll become a Villainess who will go down in History).

As usual, thanks for reading.
Btw on Page 31, it shouldnt be “who are you?” But more “ who was it?” Or “wasn’t it you?” I havent seen the raws but I suppose it should’ve been something like “dare desu ka”. In that context “who are you” is not accurate.

Dex-chan lover
Good day. I bring you the conclusion to the story. All that's left is the Epilogue, although I cannot say for certain if I can upload it within 3 days just like this chapter.

Certain text are done using fonts Yudrinn scans used in Chapter 1, for whom I am incredibly grateful for, even if they have now disbanded. I hope them the best of wishes.

The next series I will be scanlating (with MTL and my nihongo jouzu) will be Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo (I'll become a Villainess who will go down in History).

As usual, thanks for reading.
thank you so much for your work on this series! I can't believe Rekishi is getting picked up. I love that series so much 😭

Dex-chan lover
God damn, what a catharsis. The ultimate Fuck This Fucking Shit villainess speedrun. Truly appreciate the author picking a concept and just GUNNING for it, so we can enjoy the pure takedown.

And at the end, of course. It still hurts. And its not exactly fun to have to speedily maneuver for your life.

Dex-chan lover
Ouch, Brutal punishment (both of them), well earned punishment but brutal! :kek:

Dex-chan lover
She racked up so much evidenve upon evidence and didn't even mention a single thing during the main event? Nothing about the adulterous prince at all. I'm a bit disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread